Dream

They're sitting quietly in a room. Across from each other in two chairs, in a pure and lovely white room.

The walls and floors are stained and dripping with a warm, sticky, and thick liquid. Satoshi looks down at his shoes as he sits across from him.

Yoshiki frowns, whose blood is this?

The brunet is quiet and his eyes look a bit hazy, full of sorrow and pain, so much of it. Yoshiki wonders why he's in so much pain.

Then all of a sudden, the room is completely checkered with fresh blood, including Yoshiki himself.

Satoshi's on the floor with a massive hole in his chest, and Yoshiki starts to wonder why only to notice he's holding the brunet's heart in his hands, the thick red liquid dripping from it.

"Hey, don't you need this?"

Satoshi smiles and shakes his head

"I don't trust myself with it, it's too fragile and I'm too clumsy. I want you too have it"

Yoshiki wonders how his heart is fragile, when it's made of tough flesh, only to look down and see that it is indeed fragile.

There is no flesh, only pure white porcelain, why hadn't he noticed?

I need to be careful with this he thinks and just as he thought about the need to be careful with it, he drops it.

It shatters into hundreds of tiny pearl white shards on the floor