Part 1

Four weeks ago Cameron posted some information about a special giveaway, where he spoilered his own surprise about his little tickets. Those tickets which offered you and other lucky fans a moment of his life and also a chance to do what you imagined for so long.

After you've packed out the well wrapped gift, straight from Cam himself, you found yourself struggling to take your eyes off the first caption.

"Your personal 24 hours with Cameron Philip" your voice broke your disbelief as those words left your lips and made you start realizing the fact that.. This here is real life.

You were about to meet up with Cameron, who never failed to make your mood and your day with it. Who always made you smile or laugh out loud without even trying with his family friendly content. Not to mention his music which made you go like a hyped up monkey whenever..wherever you heard it.

You've dreamed about meeting him on some K-pop concerts with your friends a lot lately, but could never think that you're actually going to see him in person. Since you're broke, because Multifandom..say no more, right? And even if you somehow managed to buy a concert ticket, who's gonna say that Cam is actually going to be there?

The struggle was real, a part of it still is, cause you still got no money, but at least you can meet your favorite boy. And not only for one picture and maybe a small talk, but a whole day.