Baby shower 😘💕💕

Comenzar desde el principio

                     Swipe 😌

Bandzlaii : he match my fly 🤞🏾😩

I turned the comments off cause I didn't have time for them messy ass followers .

I got in the car and strapped aj in the car then I hopped in and started the car .

One plus one by Beyoncé started to play and we sung along .

Finally pulling up at the building I got out and grabbed Anthony while Kayla grabbed the bag .

Kayla POV :

Walking into the building it looked nice .

I looked Over it more and it's was very nice and pretty .

I was happy that it was good and cute looking And not coming out any type of way

I walked over to my table and sat down I was tired .

I looked around and seen a few of my old friends and some other people .

My mother haven't came yet but she's on her way .

I notice tinky wasn't here and decided to give her a call , she didn't answer so I shot her a text and she said she's getting gifts she's running late .

I shook my head and replied back with a simple okay .

My mother walked threw the door and she didn't come alone .

She came with one lightskin girl who looked about 21 , and a beautiful baby girl .

She also brought some gifts , she walked up to me and smiled .

I got up and hugged her , I hugged her so tight I started to cry .

We talked a few more then she let me meet my sister .

I smiled and asked all about her , to find out she's 21 her name
Brionna , Married and have 1 kid .

I smiled and asked all about her , to find out she's 21 her nameBrionna , Married and have 1 kid

I smiled and notice her then Laii walked up and spoke to her and her daughter .

I was confused and looked around .

Before I could speak Laii did , yes I know her I been talking to her for a couple of days now .

I smiled and started laughing , well that's good y'all know eachother .

Time started to pass and tinky had just walked in .

She looked like she was wearing makeup and I looked at Laii who was walking up to her .

Jalaii pov :

I was upset at the fact that she's wearing makeup and she only 15 , I walked over to her and smacked her in her face .

Where have you been ? You think you grown ? You only 15 wearing make up and tight dresses and staying out late and shit .

I let you get away with to much and that's not happening .

She walked out pissed and I stood there , then I walked behind her but I saw her get into a car .

I thought it was her friends so I let her be , I walked back into the baby shower and Kayla looked nervous .

What's wrong ? I asked her while I was rubbing her stomach .

She started to cry , I just hope shoota come .

He will I smiled and soon as I said that Dave walked in , with tons of bags and shoota walked in with tons of bags also .

They sat them down on the table and walked over .

" DADDYYYYYY " I heard a voice call .

I looked up and Kairi was running to Dave .

Daddy ? I said looking confused asf , I turned around and tinky sister started walking up to Dave .

__________________________

I know I know y'all confused and all but it will come along in the next chapter