And the winner is...

After a week is Harry released from the Hospital Wing. He walks to the Great Hall, searching for his friends. He first finds me. I stand up and we both walk to each other. 'Hey, Harry...' I say. Harry hugs me, right in the middle of the Great Hall. He doesn't care about the noises from both the Gryffindor and Slytherin table. I hug him back. 'How are you?' I ask when he released me. 'I'm fine, especially now,' he says. We both start to blush. 

Then Hermoine and Ron appear from behind Harry. Harry turns around and hugs them both. 'Glad you're okay, Harry,' Hermoine says. Harry nods.

Dumbledore stands up. Harry, Hermoine, and Ron hurry to their table and me to mine. 'Attention please,' Dumbledore says. We all focus on him now, the whole Great Hall becomes silent. 'It was a rough year, this year, I agree. We've all been through a lot, I agree. That's why the exams have been canceled,' Dumbledore says. There's a noisy murmur through the hall. 

Dumbledore stays silent for a few seconds before he starts talking again: 'now I've said that, we can move further to a more... important subject: the House cup!' Everyone claps enthusiastically. 'At the 4th place is... HUFFLEPUFF, with 900 points!' Gryffindor and Ravenclaw start clapping for Hufflepuff, I clap too. 'At the third place is... GRYFFINDOR, with 959 points!' Dumbledore shouts through the hall. 'What? That can't be possible! We've always won!' Fred and George say in unison. 

I smile and shake my head. 'At the second place... is...' Dumbledore stops talking. 'Oh, come on! Just tell already!' An older Slytherin shouts. 'SLYTHERIN, with 965 points!' Harry claps and cheers. 'And the winner of this year's House cup with 973 points, is... RAVENCLAW!' I want to be polite, so I clap for them too.

After the Ravenclaw table is done with cheering and dancing and celebrating, it's time to eat. Our last diner at Hogwarts this year. I just can't believe it. I decide to enjoy the last meal, now it still can. When I look next to me, I see that Grabbe and Goyle both have started to eat, and I'm not sure if they'll leave anything for me. I smile short and grab some chicken and potatoes.

The next day, Harry, Hermoine, Ron, and I come together for the last time. 'The time flies when you're having fun,' I joke. The three of them laugh. I sigh. 'Draco, are you okay?' Harry asks. I nod. 'Actually, I am. I just can't believe we survived this year and that it's over so fast.' Harry nods understanding. 'I felt that too', he says. 

Then I see my parents standing at the platform. 'I must go', I say with a look at my parents. Harry turns around and sees them too. 'So, that are your parents?' he asks. I nod slowly. 'Well, now I've finally seen them, I can let you go now,' Harry says. I smile. He hugs me one last time and then we all go our own way.