Hufflepuff vs. Ravenclaw

It's time for the second Quidditch match of this year: Hufflepuff vs. Ravenclaw! As I heard from rumors, it promised to be an exciting match. Unfortunately, I can't be there. Harry, Ron, Hermoine, and I are "hunting" for that stone. "Why do I perse want to be the heir again?"

Both the Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw teams stand on the field. Of course, Madam Hooch stands between them. Lee Jordan takes his place in his glass box high above the field. 'Ravenclaw ready?' Madam Hooch asks. The team yells. 'Hufflepuff ready?' she asks now. Hufflepuff yells, too. 

Both teams take off. Madam Hooch whistles and throws the Quaffle into the air. Soon the two Bludgers follow. Lee enthusiastically comments: 'Hufflepuff has the Quaffle! Hufflepuff flies through the sky! Hufflepuff throws and... OOOHHH! The Ravenclaw Keeper caught the Quaffle!' The Ravenclaw stand yells and claps loud. The Hufflepuff stand's disappointed.

After an hour, is the game still going on. Hufflepuff has zero points, while Ravenclaw has 200 points already! Jordan wonders why the Hufflepuff team is so bad. 'If Hufflepuff doesn't change its strategy, they won't come very fat this year!' he says. McGonagall looks strict at him. 

'What I actually meant was: GO ON, HUFFLEPUFF! YOU CAN DO THIS!' Then suddenly the Hufflepuff Seeker shoots through the sky. Lee stands up to follow him clearly. 'Hufflepuff has found the Snitch!' he shouts through his microphone.

In the meantime are Harry, Ron, Hermoine, and I still searching for that room. 'Can we please take a short break?' Ron asks. 'I'm sure we're almost there, Ron,' Harry ensures his best friend. 'Do you know any more about that hatch?' Hermoine aks. I shake my head. 'I'm sorry...' I say. So, we walk further through the dim.

'HUFFLEPUFF HAS THE SNITCH! THE GAME'S OVER! RAVENCLAW WINS WITH 300 AGAINST 150!' Lee's voice echoes through his microphone. Both teams land on the field. Everyone looks exhausted and sweaty. The Ravenclaw and Gryffindor stand to yell and clap, even Hufflepuff joins them, even though they lost. Hufflepuff congratulates Ravenclaw on their victory. 'Thanks. It was an exciting game, just like expected', the Ravenclaw Captain says. Both teams give each other the hand and together, they walk to the Great Hall to grab some lunch.