Seeing the guy turn it all around makes me happy, but next year, if Cole and Kaye make it, will her life become a living hell?

My brother, ex-player, goo-goo for Kaye! If I didn't love Kaye as much as I do, I would so rag on him! God knows he would do it to me.

"Wow, I'm so happy for you babe, I am," I sit up on my elbows, smiling at her.

"My God, the night we had after we got back!" She laughs.

Scrunching up my nose, I glare at her. "Gross!" I groan. She began laughing, wrapping her arms around her sides as she snorts. Bitch.

An evil idea pops into my head. Payback is a bitch. So, I quietly move my foot and place it on her side, I quickly pushed her ass right off the bed.

I hear a loud thud as she screams, "What the fuck Ray!"

I burst out laughing, looking down at her lying on the floor. She's probably mentally killing me for that. Serves her right. I don't want to hear about her and my brother's sex life, yuck!

"Fucking bitch," she grumbles, pulling herself up to stand. I couldn't stop laughing.

"That was for the other day with the bathing suit top and for waking me up mentioning things I'll never want to know about my brother," I say getting up, as she snickers.

I stretch my arms and legs, yawning. My body is sore. I didn't get the best sleep last night. I just kept going over what had happened with Damien at the lake. How used I felt. How embarrassed I feel now. I opened up to him.

I'm very intrigued by the things going on at the sex club that night and I didn't fail to notice how my body responded to dominance, but I can't just "have fun" and not expect to get my heart smashed into a million pieces.

Talking to him while we were at the small beach area was at first a bit of a struggle. He seems like a very private person, but I got him talking, which made those bastard little butterflies erupt in my belly. Stupid things...but what is so infuriating about all of it is how even he admits this thing between us is different, strong, and confusing for both of us.

"Where did you guys run off to?" She asks sitting down in my chair. I run a brush through my tangled hair and focus on the mirror.

Do I tell her?

She's my best friend. I've never kept anything from her.

"I took him to Dad's lake," I say, looking at her through the mirror. "He was still keyed up, so I figured getting him away from the house and DJ would be best."

"How did the fight really start Ray?" She asks, looking at me skeptically.

"A lot happened yesterday." I chuckled dryly. It was like an episode of the damn soaps Kaye is always obsessing over. The only thing that didn't happen was a murder of some sort.

"Well, out with-it woman!" She says as I walk out of my closet. I walk over to my bed and sit down. This isn't going to be a short story. Hell, it's not going to be easily explained either.

"Well, Damien came home from wherever he was. He looked pissed when he saw DJ and me on the couch. The guy is so annoying," I grumble.

"Why was he mad?" She asked laughing. She's enjoying this, I think.

"He's insane, that's why!" I say, shaking my head. The man wants to "have fun" with an expiration date but busted DJ's nose twice yesterday.

"So, we all decide to go to play volleyball in the pool. Jacks ended up showing up. It was me and DJ against them. Well, about twenty minutes later Damien spiked a ball at DJ, smacking his face and making him bleed. I thought he broke the damn thing!"