Chapter 1: Game On

Hi!!! So here's chapter 1. I hope it's not to to short. I try making it long. I know how people like long story's, but it's like 11:00p.m right now and I need to get some sleep. Might as well post the first chapter. So here you go!!! Love u my baby unicorns:

___________________

Natsu P.O.V

"What you say bastard?!" I yelled.

"You can't hear me? I told you leave her alone! She's mine! Don't dirty her with her hands, you fire prick!" Yelled back a angry Sting.

"Sting Eucliffe and Natsu Dragneel! Stop yelling in class right now!" Yelled Mrs.Tale.

I grunted and turned around and faced the window, while that blonde bastard look the other way.

I scoffed. He thinks he can have Luce. Pfft! Luce is mine. No one else's. That bastard trying to get in my way.

Sting P.O.V

That asshole! He doesn't get that Blondie is mine. Jeez, can't he see that she is perfect for me and not him. I scoffed. Well let's see Salamander.

"Games on, bastard." Both Sting and Natsu thought.

___________________

Natsu P.O.V

"LUCY!!!" I yell as I run down the halls towards her locker.

I saw her turn around and smile and wave. I finally got to her.

"What's up, Natsu?" She asked with that angel of a voice.

"Would you like to hang out with me?" I ask while scratching the back head of my head and turning to look a different way.

"Sure Natsu! My homework is all done and Levy is going to hang out with her boyfriend, Gajeel. So I'm free." She replied.

"Yes!" I yelled an grabbed her hand and was going to go to her favorite cafè, key word, 'was', but a blond bastard got in my way.

"Blondie, is he bothering you. Maybe I could take you somewhere other then him." Said Sting while glaring daggers at me.

"What?! You want-"

"No, sorry Sting. Maybe next time. Natsu is taking me somewhere. You could come too, but i bet you two would destroy the place. How about tomorrow?" Lucy cutting me off.

"Okay, if he doesn't treat you right just tell me, I'll beat him to a pulp. So tomorrow is date. Then fair well, till tomorrow." Sting replied and waved bye to Lucy and gave a cold look to me and walked away.

'Bastard' I thought.

"You don't have to go tomorrow. You could hang out with me instead." I said down to Lucy.

"Natsu... Are you jealous?" She asked me. I blushed and stuffed my cheeks out.

"No, why would I be jealous over that bastard." I said back.

Lucy slapped me on the arm.

"Natsu don't call him names. That rude." Lucy said with a hint of anger in her voice.

I just ginned at her then took off to her favorite cafè to buy her some snacks.

_________________________

Hope you enjoy! Chapter 2 will be up soon, like maybe 3 days or 4.

Also you can ask me questions in the comments about myself to get to know me more, but not to personal questions. I'll gladly answer them after a new chapter.

Love u my baby unicorns! *goat noise*

~Cookie🍪