I cleared my throat, looking at Hudson who was containing his rage by keeping silent and looking the other way. Sheesh, literally everything made him mad.

We were currently waiting for Levi and Jin so we could go to Carter's house but this wait was taking its toll on Hudson's patience. Carter lived quite far so when the boys went over to his house, they took the same car.

Hudson decided to drag me along because my mom and dad were staying over at her mom's house and because Ren could pluck me out of my house like a chicken feather.

"Lev is always so fucking late," Hudson pointed out again in a pissed off voice as he glanced over at the empty parking lot.

Fashionably late.

"Speak of the devil," Seven muttered in relief just as a black sedan pulled up next to us, abruptly stopping to let us in.

"What? I'm fashionably late," Levi stated haughtily after he caught Hudson's glare once we were seated in the car.

Hudson responded with a roll of his eyes, jamming his earphones in his ears as he looked out the window.

Lovely people, really.

Levi smirked and sent him a wink before glancing at Seven, "He seems a lot angrier than usual. What did you do?"

"What, why do you automatically suspect I have anything to do with it?" Seven asked in mock hurt.

Levi rested his cheek in the palm of his hand and gave Seven an unamused look, "You think it was Penelope then?"

"Technically it was her. She said that he attracts danger," Seven snickered, a yawn escaping his lips.

"That's big coming from her," he hummed, his eyes slanting over to my unassuming state. I looked away instantly.

"See? She knows it too," I heard him tell Seven, his soft voice not even disturbing the silence of the car.

('-')/

"A party..." I groaned as I got out of the car begrudgingly, rubbing my eyes with a yawn. Music boomed through the loud speakers, immediately making me regret ever coming to Art's house.

Wait...

"Is this Gigi's party?" I asked nobody in particular.

"No," said Seven, patting my head.

"Do you think I would ever set my foot on that flea's property?" Levi asked in disdain.

Well...probably not now that he mentions it.

Hudson grabbed my wrist and dragged me towards the front door that swung open the moment we stepped in front of it. A grinning Carter greeted us only to get shoved to the side by an annoyed Hudson.

"Talk about bipolar disorder," Art mumbled as he followed Hudson's path which stopped right in front of the dance floor. I held in a barf as people rubbed against me, trying to pull my hand out of Hudson's grip at the same time.

"What's he doing?" I asked Art over the loud music as we watched Hudson talk to some chick who looked like she was in college.

Art gave a shrug and handed me a red solo cup. I peeked in at its contents and noticed the punch inside.

"Thanks Art," I gave him a smile which he returned.

"I'm gonna go check out the backyard, have a blast with your brother watching you like a hawk," Art snickered, disappearing into the crowd almost instantly.

I frowned at Hudson's back, wondering what he was up to.

"This is Ace, you'll be seeing her from time to time," Hudson told me as he motioned to the blond girl on the couch.