Chapter 28- Vexi

I was grabbing my stuff and putting them in a bag slowly.

"What if my parents are still alive?" I ask myself out loud. I felt a tear roll down my cheek as I quickly smudged it. Ugh my braid is killing me. I untangle my braid and left it lose. It was very wavy. Darn it.

"Hey Vexi do you mine if I go on the ship with you?" I look up to see Heather.

"Where have you been?"

"Um nowhere really I had no where to sleep so yeah I slept in the woods in this cave I found."

"Yeah that explains why you where gone for that long." I tell her sarcastically.

"Good you understand." She answers sitting on the bed.

"I really don't think anybody here wants me here so I am taking my chances." She tells me sad. I felt bad but in the same time not.

"We'll take them then." I tell her harshly. She looked mad and friendly punched me where I was shot at this morning.

"OUCH!" I yell at her almost breaking her arm.

"I have a bruise there don't punch me there... Or anywhere even." She pulled her hand away and left the hub. I moved my stuff to the floor and went to the Great Hall for dinner. Dinner was very quiet because of the news. We all ate quietly it wasn't even funny.

"Wait you are going to miss the dance?" Astrid asks me out of no where. I widen my eyes I completely forgot about the dance. It was tomorrow.

"I hope not maybe I can plan something." I tell her standing up.

"Where are you going?" She asks.

"Going to talk to Stoick and make something out." I tell her leaving. Please tell me I won't have to miss the dance!

I walked to Gobber waiting for him to stop talking to a viking.

"Um Gobber do you think you can ask Stoick to delay the ships for the next day?"

"Oh your leaving me uh? Who is going to take care of my old shop?"

"Cant Hiccup do it?" I winned.

"No because he is busy with the academy. You are just a tiny bit better than him at this."

"How much better then?"

"A bit of an ant's size. More like half the ant." I nod smirking.

"Uh Gobber. But can you please talk to Stoick for me?"

"Fine if it helps my niece." He says messing my hair.

"Niece?"

"Yep you didnt know? I am your uncle! I am your Dad's older brother!" He says laughing.

"Okay then." I tell him slowly and leaving. How come I never knew this? Well that explains how I got stuck working for him in the first place.

Hey guys be prepared that this book is almost done! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Have a good day bye!

-Peacesign210