Chapter 5-Hiccup

"Fishlegs I think you forgot to add something on the book of dragons." I say as I point to the Deadly Nadder page.

"No I didnt I wrote it kind of differently." He points to a sentence. Then I hear a big bang coming from the door of the great hall.

"Dudes! I know where the girls kept hiding in when we where young!" I look at him confused. Snotlout quickly jumped into the conversation.

"Where?!" He yells as he grabs Tuffnut.

"In a cliff near the cove." He answers while Snotlout Relaxes. Wait how does he know that... Oh well.

"I dont think its a good idea..."

"Oh comon Hiccup! We can spy on the girls now!" He yells at me as he grabs me and starts leading me to the school.

"I seriously dont want to do this." I answer as I start petting Toothless.

"Well you dont have to! Just take care of our dragons at the cove." Fishlegs answered. That is seriously not fair. Wait isnt Fishlegs the good one?

When we arrived we where really quiet. Fishlegs, Snotlout, and Tuffnut went into a hole so they could spy on the girls. I seriously upset about this. Toothless seemed to be happy for being in the cove once again. While I waited I started to draw the dragons on the dirt. First one I drew was Toothless. And like always Toothless micks and tries an to draw on the dirt too.

"You dont think that the guys are doing something right?" I ask Toothless when he walks by.