Chapter 15- Vexi

I wake up to fine my self in Hiccup's house.

"Ugh what happen... OW!!!!!!" I was about to put my hand on my forehead when I felt something sting my hand. I look at it closely still on the bed. Both my hands had a hug deep cut covered with a brown cloth. The same cloth I use for my skirt. I pull the blanket off of my legs to look for more cuts. When I was pulling them I felt a sting on my left arm. I look at it. There was a cut two inches below my shoulder. It was also covered as well. I get up walking slowly to the door. I heard rambling on the other side. As I open it I see almost the whole village on the footsteps yelling random bad things about me. When they see me the start yelling at ME! I close the door quickly and lean my back against it breathing heavily. Then I put my ear against it.

"I am sure she is working for Alvin! She could have caused the fire and got stuck in it!" I heard one say.

"Remember what happen with the other girl, Stoick! What was her name... Heather?" That voice sounded oddly familiar... wait is it Mildew? That old man always hated me since I was born!!!! Why would he think I was working for Alvin? I would never do that.

"She is a Berkin! Why would she ever do that!" Stoick yells.

"Exactly!" I whisper to my self. I ran up got out of the window and slowly climb the roof to ovoid the pain. I looked at the huge mob.

"Why am I criminal in this village?"

"Well not everybody thinks that." I turn around to see Astrid land Stormfly on the roof. She got off and sat right next to me.

"Wow your hair is a mess!"

"Oh my Thor I forgot I had it lose! My hair tie is at Ruff's house!" She gave me a disgusted face.

"I don't think you want it back..." I looked at her confused.

"Tuffnut was using it... It looks like a hair ball now."

"Okay then I will just make a new one then." I tell her looking at my hands. Then I remembered something.

"Wait where is NightStar?!" I ask standing up.

"Hey! Calm down he is in good hands. Fishlegs says he should wake up in a hour or so... See!!! I told you, you need shoulder pads!!!" She yells pointing to my cut on my arm.

"So what. I ain't making some." I answer her laughing.

"Anyway I will take you to the Academy." She gets on Stormfly and holds out her hand. Stormfly looked at me angry.

"Hey! Stormfly I won't hurt you..." I say quietly as I hold out my hand to her nose. She looks at my hand for a while then pulls her head to my hand closing her eyes. I smile as I get on her. And we where on our way.

"What is going on anyway how long have I been down?"

"I think five springs." I gasp at that!

"WHAT!!!!!!!"

"Just joking you where down the whole morning." She answers laughing and punches me on the shoulder. My heart beats calmed back to normal.

"Thank Thor!" I yell happily.

"Also Mildew is also working up the whole village that you work for Alvin."

"I heard... By the way who is Heather?" She finches when I asked.

"Um... You remind me of her because of your skirt. Well she was working for a Alvin to save her parents. She pretended to be our friend to get the Book of Dragons. And I was suspicious why she always hung out with Hiccup..." I give out a little laugh.

"Are you sure you weren't just jealous?" I asked. I look at her as she rolls her eyes. When we landed she was happy to get me off of Stormfly. I ran to the Terrible Terror lying on the floor. He wasn't awake and he had sticks tied to his right wing.

"Is he going to be okay?!" I asked Astrid with tears in my eyes.

"He will be fine. Well most likely." I grab his head and placed him on my lap.

"You do know we still have to go to school right?" I look at her confused.

"Is it fun?"

"Some times."

"What?"

"It's a Hiccup idea."

Hey guys sorry for not updating lately I promise I will try to post at least one chapter a day! I been busy lately with the family. There will be some Hiccstrid on the next chapter!!! Also if you have any suggestions please tell me! Also guys if you have ideas for names please comment them! I need some help to name a couple of characters. Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!!! Bye!!!!

-Peacesign210