Chapter 7

hey guys i know it has been forever and i am sorry (not that any one is dieing to read this) but i had a hole tone of school work and i reworte this so many time 

we were so happy to get our 1000 reads and we love you all for it

but there is same thing that is makeing me upset no one is commenting on it most of them are from connie and she writes half of this so i no it is mean but 10 comments and i will start the next chapter because i dont know what you think and what you want 

so here it is 

comment !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

vote 

fan and 

add to your libary 

PS leave a comment about LWWY i personal loved it 

Chapter 7

Sara’s P.O.V.

Oh My God I need Skype now!! I go to my computer sitting on my desk and as I open Skype Fee pops up with a video call. I was about to make a call to Steph, Ashley, Connie and Catherine but they requested a call with me first. I clicked accept and all their videos popped up. I saw that all their closets were open and there were items of clothes everywhere, just like mine. Today was the day was the day we were going out with all the boys and I was so excited but I had nothing to wear. What am I going to do?! Oh My God, what the hell. When did I turn in to such a girl?

“So, what are you wearing?” Connie asked, facing her closet. We were all still in our pyjama’s, not knowing what to wear and needing advice.

There was a chorus of ‘same’ and ‘me too’ and we were at the beginning of a tradition which was started to help all of us get ready for going out.

“Ok…” Steph said turning away from her closet and toward the screen. “Who wants to go first?”

Everyone sighed and said my name simultaneously. The sighing is so rude. Just because I can sometimes be a little picky with what I wear doesn’t mean that you have to gang up on me. Geez!

“Fine, great lot of friends you are.” I said dramatically throwing my hands up, pretending that them helping me was an arduous task. Yeah, Catherine-cough, cough- dictionary taught me that word like a week ago and today is the first time I have actually used it.

“Run through the steps.” Catherine added, not looking up from a book she was reading and was almost finished.

In our group we had a way to work out what to wear for different situations and events and we came up with some rules that work universally. These are the steps;

Step One- Choose one of the three options-  1. Dress to Impress

                                                                         2. Comfort First 

                                                                         3. Hanging Out With Friends

Step Two-        Find the item of the day (A single piece you want to wear that day)

Step Three-     Sit back and let your friends choose an outfit.

“So make it 3 and this jumper.” I said holding up the jumper. It was a green loose-fit knit jumper that they paired with black skinny jeans and a black tank under the jumper. I chose my black low-top converse which I absolutely love.  I put mousse through my hair to give it a messy look and a black and green hair ribbon.