Chapter 4

Hey guys this is happychick just wanted to let you know that half way through the chapter there is a bit from steph or as you may know her blackamber wrote and she is the best and what she did is grate and I don’t know last time I checked she was going to wright some more on it but check her page later when it goes up I will tell you all so I hope you enjoy and do the normal

Vote

Comment

Fan

Like (no that is facebook sorry )

 ps drew is the dude on the side

Sara’s P.O.V

We all came back inside and sat in the small groups which our big group is made up of but not all of us were there. In the group I was in there was Ashley and a boy named Max who sat next to Ashley. He was tall and had light brownish blond hair. He looked like a guy version of Ashley- not in looks but personality and the way they act. How weird. I bet you five bucks that they get together. Then they can be the king and queen of drama together. Anyway, what was I saying? Oh right well there was also Liam and Maria and Niall and we talked like we were old friends. Cracking jokes, laughing and having a generally good time. You know the saying ‘time flies when you’re having fun’? Well I’m starting to understand it now. Time went so fast that when the sound of the bell rang out it shocked us. The song was ‘I Will Survive’. We all started laughing at the bell ringer’s random song choice.

“Oh Em Gee! I love this song!” Ashley squealed loudly. This song is just like Ashley and it just suits her to a tee.

Max laughed at her which triggered us all to have a mad laughing fit. We all had tears in our eyes and our stomachs hurt from laughing too much. I think it was about five minutes before we actually started to calm down. Just as we all finished up our laughing fit Miss T came in and saw us all rolling around on the floor or slumped over trying to catch our breaths. She just sighed.

“All of the extra students can leave right now. If your teacher wants to know why you’re late just tell her you were helping me. I’ll tell them that I am but this is the last time. Now go!” She made a huge shooing gesture with her arms and the group did just so. I hugged everyone and everyone bid their farewells before they left. Just as I thought everyone besides my drama group had left someone came and put behind me and put their hands over my eyes.

“Guess who.” I heard a horrible fake guy’s voice say. I knew immediately that it was one of my best friends Steph. She is a little bit shorter then me. Okay that is an under exaggeration, she is a lot shorter than me. She hates when I make comments about our difference in height so I thought I would have a little fun.

“Oh, I know! It’s a mystical creature named an elf right. They are incredibly short, aren’t they?”

“Hey I’m not that short! You’re just freakishly tall.” She tried to pull off a stern faced but I have actually seen her stern and chastising and this looked nothing like that. It was just too amusing.

“So what happened to you at lunch today?” A frown appeared on my face. It was then I noticed the little smirk on her face. Before we continue I should point out that Steph is- how should I put this- a bit of a trouble maker. And that signature smirk means only one thing. “Steph… What have you done?”

“Ummm… not much… Let me explain.”

Steph’s P.O.V. (Back to beginning of Lunch)

Ugh- stupid maths test; I really can’t be bothered doing well. Oh well- it’s more fun to hack the school systems and change my grade before mother finds out…