The Glacier Fight

"Grimmel has made it dead clear that he's never going to stop after us. We need to take the fight to him right away, while we have the advantage. If we stop him now, he'll need to take some time to get back to full strength. That'll be all the time we need to get dragons to a safe place. Eret has been monitoring their camp at Glacier Island, and he says that their defenses are weaker right now than they have ever been. Now's the time. One decisive strike! Get everyone ready!"

We headed straight to Glacier Island, there I saw through the distance Grimmel residing inside the camp. "There they are..." Rowan sneered while riding his Woolly howl. "I see their reinforcements on the horizon! We need to start right now. Y/N and Ashley, please help Snotlout attack the guards and keep them from defending Grimmel!" We both nodded and dove in so fast, that they didn't have time to fire.

"Now!" Storm shot a bolt of lighting at two of the ground, and Ashley; along with her Razorwhip destroyed the rest of the their weapons with her dragon's spines and fire.

On the horizon, a familiar warship arrived with a crest on the flag. Stormheart had arrived just in time on the Tempest and attack the warlords' ships. "All right! Stormheart's finally coming through in the clutch. We gotta take advantage of this distraction! Shoot down that tower and neuter their defense!" Storm immediately shot down the tower with with one hit from his blast of Lighting.

Ashley's Razorwhip shot down the other tower with her dragon's white blast of fire.
"Woo-hoo! Let's show everyone how it's done!" Snoutlout shouted happily.

"Wonderful work, Y/N and Ashley, but there's much more to do. These cowards have trapped so many dragons to fight for them. We need to free them right now. We'll land, avoid the warlords' men and break open the traps!" Valka cried. Jumping down from our dragons, we both unlocked the cages. One housed a Dramillion, and the other held a Fire Terror. (Different, but same species as the Night terror from RTTE)

"Wonderful! Fly free!" She shouted gleefully. "Grimmel's nearly alone - and if we can just get his guards away from him, we'll be able to corner him and force him to give up his quest against Toothless. I'm going to fly cover while you draw the guards away from him. Shoot the entrance and focus their attention!" Storm quickly grabbed my arms with his claws and tossed me in the air and we led the guards away but shooting down the wooden fences with his lighting attack.

"Yeah, it's time to divide and conquer! Hookfang and I are here to back you up. Let's kick these butts and go after Grimmel, all in one go!"

Time skip after the battle....

"We've done it! But... wait... what is going on?" We all looked to see Stormheart leaving abruptly. "That treacherous... Y/N, Stormheart's running away with her tail between her legs! We need to press the attack right now before the warlords figure out what's going on. Valka is about to face Grimmel right now. Hurry, help her out!" Nodding vigorously we scrambled to fly over to Valka, as we landed; Grimmel had spoken.

"You do-gooders are quite amusing. You think that you can stop innovators like me from using dragons to invent new wonders. When will you learn? You cannot stop progress. All that awaits you is inevitable failure." As he turned around, he pulled out his crossback that lied on his back and shoots a poison dart at Cloudjumper, while his flying device landed nearby.

"My dear Cloudjumper... no. Please. I do not know what he has injected you with, but you are stronger than this. Please fight it off. Y/N, help me break him out of this hypnosis. Approach him, reach your hand out, and gently pad his head." I slowly made my way in front of him and held my hand out. The large Stormcutter only growled as he shot a fireball at me. Storm growled furiously as he helped carry Valka and myself away from the situation.

"Are you all right? I'm so sorry to have put you in harm's way. We've managed to hold Grimmel's forces back, but it'll only be a matter of time before they come after more dragons. If you feel good enough to fly, make your way to New Berk. We'll hold them back."

Rowan helped me get settled on his dragon as we retreated back to me. I was so tired from all the fighting that I fell asleep. When I woke up, I saw Snoutlout panicking real bad. "Oh, Thor. Oh, Thor!" I was confused and got up to talk with him.

"I can't believe it. We faced him, straight on... and we lost. Is this the end?"