"Somebody watching us!" I bluntly said and pulled off.

"What nigga!?"

"For a minute I'm convinced. Did you see a group of suv's on your way to the crib?" I looked at him through the rear view mirror thinking.

"Matter of fact I did. I seen 3 of them bitches and didn't think nothing of it!" Micaah rubbed his hands down his face.

"And I believe I kno—"

D'Lo cut me off, "Aye man, we have to go to Austyn spot! She just texted me that old ass nigga putting his hands on her!"

I swerved the car in the direction of their house. Traffic was starting to pick up so it was going to take a minute to get across the city. My mind started to drift off to this being followed situation.

My gut was telling me exactly who it was and put an end to them, but I didn't want to go off of assumptions and make the wrong move. I didn't want to hurt her more than I've already had.

"AYE NIGGA! YOU GOT A DEATH WISH OR SOMETHING!?" Micaah yelled, throwing me out of my thoughts.

I pressed the brake real hard almost running into the back of a big truck. Rubbing my hands down my face, "My bad bro."

D'Lo looked at me, "Wassup with you dawg?"

Letting out a deep breath and just shaking my head. We finally made it across the city and I was pulling up on the curb of where Austyn stay. Both their cars were in the yard. I grabbed my gun from under my seat and told D'Angelo I had another under his so he could grab that one for himself.

The 3 of us got out with our guns locked and loaded. I walked up to the cars and for some reason I noticed they haven't been washed and that's unusual for these two. I seen D'Lo was just about to bust in the house by himself until I stopped him.

"Nah man. You know better than that, you running off emotion right now. Take a breath and let's go in smart." I said hearing some movement behind the door and looking to see if they heard it too, but they didn't.

Getting in front of D'Angelo and turning the knob to see it was unlocked. Slowly I walked in with my gun pointed. Immediately feeling that knot in my stomach when I can sense some crazy shit about to happen. Shit was too quiet as we walked in more.

I had us split up. Ace went upstairs, while D'Lo checked the downstairs room, and I made my way to the kitchen. Austyn bag was on the floor as I walked closer. Turning to my right quickly because I heard footsteps, but it was just Micaah coming behind me.

"Shit was straight upstairs, but it was clothes everywhere and a few bags from that little trip." He said.

I just nod and proceed to the kitchen. When I entered, I seen red dry streaks on the floor and looked at Micaah with his eyes going wide. That could only be one thing, "You don't thin—"

"I don't know man! Let's just keep looking around." Ace took a deep breath.

Once I shook the thought out of my head, I turned the corner of the island in the middle of the kitchen and couldn't believe my eyes. Two dead bodies laying next to each other. I sat my gun on the counter and rubbed my hands down my face.

"Aye, what's wro—" Ace started to say until he came and saw what I was staring at. "Damn man! No bruh!"

We heard D'Lo coming towards us, "Everything straight my way. It was a few things knocked over but nothing found."

"Bro..." Micaah started to say but he couldn't form any words after that.

D'Lo walked closer, "What's wrong with y'all niggas?"