Chapter 9

Chastity

That night! 6pm

I was sitting here waiting for Evan to let me know when he pulls up to my building. Honestly I don't know what made me give him my number two months ago. I mean I never texted him back a full sentence until today.

Earlier he had texted me some shit that said, "If you go on this one date with me and don't enjoy it, I promise you can block me and I'll leave you alone forever!"

So you know I just finally gave in because he's really annoying me. I checked my phone to see if there was a message from him to come down and it was. Getting my bag and checking myself in the full length mirror, then heading down to the lobby.

Once I got to the lobby, I headed through the doors outside and there he was parked with an all white Range Rover right there in the valet way. He was leaning on the passenger side door with a bouquet of red and blush pink roses.

I raised an eyebrow and walked up to him and said, "Trying to butter me up with my favorite color roses?"

"No. I saw you posted you wanted some, so of course I had to get the princess whatever she asked for." He flashed a smile, but this time he didn't have his grillz in and it made his smile even better.

"Hm! Thank you." I said with a straight face, but I was actually smiling inside. One point for Evan Parker.

He chuckled while shaking his head and handing me the roses. Once he gave them to me he opened my door for me to get in. Then I watched him walk around to the driver side. Damn!

Hopping in and putting on his seatbelt. Evan looked over at me and said, "Buckle up sweetheart."

I did just that. Evan winked at me and pulled off. The ride is chill so far, he had his phone hooked up playing music. Every now and then I caught him looking over at me. This time when he looked at me I asked, "Why do you keep looking at me sir?"

"Because I'm trying to figure out why you have on white pants as myself."

I scrunched my eyebrows and nose up at him, "Excuse me? I mean I didn't know you were going to copy me."

He laughed, "Copy you? Princess I'm pretty sure a nigga fly as myself don't have to copy anyone."

"Oh wow okay!" I laughed a little.

"Damn did I just make the evil princess laugh?"

"Yes, yes you did. Anyways where are we going? We've been riding for about 45 minutes now. I think you're trying to kidnap me!"

"Maybe. Just sit back and chill, I promise this will be an amazing night." He said nodding his head in the direction of my window.

So I looked that way and there was what looked like a private jet. I was confused because I thought we were going to a simple dinner or something. What is he doing?

"Why are we here Evan? I'm not getting on that jet!"

Evan parked his truck and got out. He made his way to my side and opened the door, "What are you waiting for? Let's go."

"So I guess you didn't hear me right?"

"Oh I heard you perfectly fine, but did you hear me say let's go?" He grabbed my hand and pulled me out the truck. Shutting the door behind me.

I took my hand away and said, "What are you doing? Why do we need to fly to whatever the date is?"

"Because it's a surprise princess." He took my hand again and I took it back, "Aye whatever! I'll see you when I get back then."

Evan started walking towards the jet leaving me behind. I'm like, "The fuck!? Are you fucking serious?"

He kept walking and said, "My bad. I can't hear you!"

"Evan are you for real?" I yelled.

He chuckled and walked back over to me, "Yes I am for real. Look Chastity, I am serious about taking you on this date. I want to surprise you and make this night worth while. I didn't beg you for nothing for two months and man I don't beg any woman. I feel as if I see something special in you and I would like to find out what that is..."

"Evan—"

He held his hand out and said, "Just trust me sweetheart." I looked at his hand and then his eyes and then he said, "Please."

I sighed and took his hand. I don't know but for some reason something told me to trust it, so I did.

...

"So where are we going?"

"Damn girl! How many times I gotta tell you it's a surprise!?"

I raised an eyebrow, "First of all my nigga! Who are you talking to?"

Evan smiled with a little chuckle. Damn he so fine! He said, "You right my bad princess. Just sit back and relax. This is a 3 hour flight to our destination."

"Well damn, I wish I knew this what you were going to do." I sighed and sat back.

"What's the matter? I can't take you to a nice dinner now?"

"Exactly. This was supposed to be a simple dinner!"

He changed the subject, "Let me take your picture."

"... What?"

"I mean you're sitting across from me looking so beautiful. I though I would take a picture of you." Evan smiled and it made me smile as well.

He got his iphone out and pointed the camera at me. If you know me, you know I don't smile in pictures.

So I posed and he said, "Smile princess."

"Nah I don't smile in pictures."

Evan jerked his head and said, "I know you lying Chastity."

"Oh wow, you know my name. I was starting to think you didn't remember."

"Why wouldn't I? Princess Chastity, a beautiful name for a beautiful woman." He smoothly said.

That made me smile and with some teeth showing too, "You just know all the right things to say, huh?" Two points for Evan Parker.

"No, I just speak truth about you." He shrugged.

"And what's the truth about me?" I asked curious.

"So far the truth is you're a beautiful woman. Swear you a hard body—"

"Nah G, I am!" I rolled my eyes. He started laughing real hard. "I see nothing funny Evan!"

"Shittttttttt!" Still laughing.

I turned my head away from him and said, "I'm going to sleep for the last hour. Goodnight!"

"Goodnight princess." Evan said in a low deep voice.

Whoa! I got the chills from him saying that. Sis you have to cool out!