Chapter 11

Chastity

Honestly I've had the best time with Evan today. We were back at where the jet was and boarding it. They took our bags and before we got on he had one of them take our picture together.

The one I liked the most was with him standing behind me and his arms were wrapped around my waist. He was looking down at me in the picture while I was smiling.

We finally got on the jet and we sat across from each other, smiling at one another. The jet took off and I said, "Thank you."

"What are you thanking me for?"

"For taking me on this date and making me smile. It was something I actually needed."

"You know that's no problem princess. Is that your first time going to Hawaii?"

"No I've been before but it was only for a beauty event, so it business."

"Well I'm glad you got to experience a little more than time."

"Yes me too." I said.

"What do you have plan tomorrow?"

"Work on some videos most of the day. What about you?"

"Doing a little business. How about dinner tomorrow night in the city?"

"Or how about I cook dinner tomorrow night? You know since you took me out today."

He laughed, "Can you cook though?"

"Duh nigga. I wouldn't have offered if I didn't know how, I'll cook mac and cheese for you and it'll be the best you have ever ate!"

Evan smirked at me, "I know one thing I would love to eat."

"And that would be?"

"You." He simply said in a deep voice.

I couldn't help but cross my legs together tightly. I looked at him and I started roaming his body. This brown skin man is so fine to me. It's crazy because I haven't had eyes for no one other than Blake, but I like what's in front of me right now.

I don't know what went over me, but I got up and stood in front of Evan. Unzipping the jumpsuit I had on.

He looked at me, "What you think you doing?"

I smirked, "Keeping that same energy." Climbing on top of him he smirked back at me.

"You sure you know what you're getting yourself into?"

"That's what I'm trying to find out." I started kissing him and he kissed me back.

Then I decided to pull off his shirt to show I was for real with what I want to happen right now. Evan started kissing and sucking on my neck. I let out a moan and I felt him smile against my neck.

"You moan like that princess?" He stood me up pulling down my jumpsuit.

"I don't know. Make me moan some more and you'll see." I got the jumpsuit completely off and he looked at me like he was amazed.

He stood up kissing me and I was undoing his pants. They fell to the floor. I said, "Wait hold up!"

I went to my bag and got a condom out. Don't laugh, but you know ladies always keep them on you just in case of times like these. Throwing him the condom and told him to put it on.

I got in position by bending over the chair. I didn't want to waste any time and I can tell he didn't want to either because he already had the shit on.

Evan smacked my ass a couple times and I looked back at him to see he was enjoying the view of it and he said, "I promise you have the softest ass baby girl!"

I smirked and said, "Please come on."

"Princess how bad do you want it?" He said rubbing his dick up and down my opening.

I moaned, "Real bad!"

He put the tip in, "Let me hear you say you want it."

"I want it! Evan please, I want it!"

"I can't hear you."

"Ev—" Next thing I know I was caught off guard by him going all the way in. I bit my lip as he went at a steady pace.

"Let me hear you Chastity!" He said through his teeth and sped up.

I cursed under my breath not want to get loud, but I couldn't help it because he started fuckin the shit out of me. Then he slowed up a little bit and started putting kisses on my neck and back. That made me weak and sent chills all through my body.

Evan stopped and sat down in the chair and said "Ride me!" I turned my back to him and to sit down on it but he turned me around, "No I want to see your beautiful face."

Getting on top of him and started out grinding slow. I looked at him and he had his head back, with his eyes closed, and cursing under his breath. I licked his lips and he put his head back down kissing me.

While he was kissing me, I put my hands in his hair and told him I was about to cum. Evan put his hands on my waist and started bouncing me up and down on him.

"Wait for me baby, Can you do that for Evan?"

"I'm trying, I'm trying. Ummmm E—vannnn!" I moaned loudly.

He stood up with my legs locked around his back and our cheeks touching. I started kissing and licking on the little spot on his neck right under his ear. Evan was fucking me so good, he was killing my shit.

I couldn't help myself, but to scratch his back because I was cumming so hard on him while I felt his dick twitch inside me, which meant he was too.

Evan pulled out of me and sat me down in the chair, while he sat across from me. He smiled at me and said, "I didn't think you had it in you princess."

I just looked at him because I didn't have nothing to say. He chuckled because he know he just gave me something that I'll be coming back for more.

Once I got up to pick up my jumpsuit, Evan took it from me and said, "Nah what you doing? That was just the pregame baby girl. We have two more hours left which mean we not finished." He looked down at himself and I followed his eyes to see his dick was hard again.

"Evan..."

He stood up and sat me down in the chair, getting on his knees and said, "Chastity!"