Chapter 16

(note: this chapter is a tad bit long because I didn't want to drag the birthday event out.)
------------------------

Evan

After getting dressed in my fit for Chastity's shenanigans today. I went back in the room from my closet to see princess still laying in the middle of the bed knocked out. She was cute until that ass started snoring. I laughed at her and shaking my head.

I took my phone out and set it up on the dresser to record a video. Once I did that, I went to the edge of the bed and crawled in between her legs slow so I wouldn't wake her up. When I got closer on her I looked at the camera and winked. Then I looked back at her poking her nose and this girl moaned.

What in the world she dreaming about? She moaned again out of nowhere but then she said, "Mmm yes I want it baby."

I went along with it, "You want what princess?"

"It want itttt!" She whined. Ain't no way she sleep.

So I kept going, "How bad do you want it?"

"I want it bad. Yesss, right there!" Chas moaned and opened her mouth a little and started making noises.

I laughed my ass off, what the hell man? Then I decided to put my hand under the t-shirt and start playing with her. Licking my index and middle finger, I put them on her clit and started doing circular motions on it. Feeling her body squirm under me made me smile.

"You going to cum for me princess?"

"Yesss go faster!" She exclaimed with heavy breathing.

So I sped my fingers up and her body twitched under me. Looking at the camera I started laughing, but not trying to be too loud to wake her up. When Chastity starts to arch her back real deep I know she is releasing. Soon as her back was arched, I put both those fingers in her while my thumb still rubbed her clit.

Her eyes opened and looked me dead in the face, "Evan what the fuck are you doing!?"

"You." I simply said and took my fingers from out of her with a smile plastered on my face.

She rolled her eyes at me and smirked, "So you think I was sleep, right?"

"Yooo I knew you weren't sleep. Girl you ain't have nobody fooled." I said getting up and going in the bathroom to wash my hands, so I won't mess up my fit. Then I started looking in the mirror at myself.

Damn I really do look good in this shirt. Chas picked this out a couple months ago. I told her I would never wear it because the shit ugly, but since it's her day I guess I will. She came beside me with a smile.

"See I told you, you would look handsome in this. I saw you feeling yourself!"

I mugged her, "Whatever shorty. Look hurry up so we can go!" Then I walked out of the bathroom into the living room with my phone. I sent the video to Chastity that I just recorded. Hearing her whine and yell my name made me laugh. She's a big baby, but that's my big baby for real.

Waiting 30 minutes for her to finish getting ready I was about to get annoyed. I stood up and faced the stairs, "Yo shorty if you don't bring your ass ON!" I yelled.

"My nigga don't rush me!" She yelled back.

See this why I be wanting her to get ready before me. Her ass take forever and a day. Sitting back down I got on Instagram scrolling shit. I liked some random girl picture on my timeline.

"So we liking other bitches pictures now!?" Chas said directly behind me.

I raised an eyebrow and stood up facing the couch and her, "Damn you not down here when I want you down here, but soon as a female pop up on my insta you down here like lightening. How that shit work?" Crossing my arms.