Mission 18: What is our bond?

Rena awoke to Add pressing his head against hers, as he was comfortable holding onto Rena like a big teddy bear. Rena moved his arm to try to get up, but Add only tightened his grip around her waist, looking up at him, Add opened his eyes to look at Rena as their distance was about an inch away from each other. Rena smiled as she pressed her nose against his and tried to quickly pull back, although that idea backfired as Add held this mischievous smirk on his face. Holding the back of the elf's head, he made sure that the closed distance wasn't opened once again, the insanely driven man closed his eyes as he enjoyed the warm feeling that their skin gave each other.

Rena stared at him for a second before she closed her eyes as well, her heart fluttered against her chest, as Add started moving in closer. Rena felt him move as his arm wrapped around her waist, moving back quickly, Add only pressed himself into her collarbone as red grew on her face. Add opened his eyes to see the cream collar of the elf as she still had her eyes shut with a deep blush coating her face. Pulling back lightly he saw where his lips hit her collar as she was almost scared of him, he gave an almost pitiful smile as he pulled her closer almost to comfort her.

Rena looked at him as he had his head in the crook of her neck, running her fingers through his hair he realized why she was scared. Every kiss she had, it was fake, even the 'first' one he gave her, it wasn't real since their truth was never real. Add suddenly got up from his spot as he looked down at Rena, with a blank slate for a face he slipped his hands underneath her as he had her in his arms bridal style. Rena looked up at him as his fuchsia eyes stared back, "I won't lie to you anymore. I already betrayed the only life I know, and I won't do for just any pretty face."

Rena's eyes widen as she looked away from him as a deep blush covered her face, "If you promise no more lies

Rena's eyes widen as she looked away from him as a deep blush covered her face, "If you promise no more lies." Add smiled as his hand went from her under her leg to around her waist as he carried her basically on his left shoulder. Rena was surprised that he himself could carry her until she saw the dynamos underneath her basically carrying her instead. Add walked as he had his weapons carry her alongside him, they walked around the lake as Rena saw the garden of flowers blooming basically right in front of her. The calming state made the air feel heavenly, Add kneeled down as he plucked a flower out of the ground as he stood back up and placed it in front of Rena.

"No more lies. . ." Rena looked down at the flower in her fingers as she placed it in her hair as she smiled lightly, and nodded in agreement with him. As they enjoyed their walk through the garden, Rena looked around to see no one else but a few creatures trotting or hopping around. Add followed Rena's sights as he saw them enjoying their beautiful territory, kneeling down as he had shreds of grass in his palm. Rena looked down at him as she saw a little thing making its way through the grass, out came a light brown little rabbit. Rena's eyes widen as she saw that it hopped straight into his hand as they watched the little thing eat its fill and then run off into the grass again. 

Rena smiled lightly seeing wildlife enjoy itself in front of her, getting off the Dynamos, Rena's feet pressed against the grass as she looked around as she suddenly started running. Add raised an eyebrow as suddenly Rena disappeared from his vision, suddenly she reappeared farther than she initially was. Add followed her suit as suddenly he appeared next to Rena as she ran, pouting, Rena started going faster as Add suddenly was in front of her location. "Is that all you got?" Rena smirked as the base of her foot glowed green as she disappeared from his sights with a strong gust of wind. Add looked around to see no one as he jumped straight into the air to see a flash of bright green appear and disappear constantly.