Mission 5: My Strength

Rena was resting in the medical wing as she laid on her side as some women surrounded her as they focused their Mana and wrapped her around in a green like bubble as the other wound would slowly close. Evan sighed as he saw the wound close as he sat next to Rena, "How did this happen?" Rena kept quiet as she didn't dare look at Evan, he knew that when she's beaten that means that she will shut out everyone for about one or two days. Evan sighed once again as he walked out of the room, soon enough one by one the nurses started to leave the assassin alone with her thoughts. Rena only looked at the door but her mind was nowhere near her, it was far from her.

Rena just thought and thought as she realized she was imagining those fuchsia eyes against her empty green eyes. Why was she thinking about those eyes of his, Rena covered her face with her arms as she was sighing, "I know your name, but not what you are planning." Rena sat up as she felt the scar on her back almost feel like it was opening up, "Maybe its time for those benefits of Level 5. . .but then . . .I'll be like her." Rena shut her eyes as she let her face fall into her hands, "I'll just take the rank, I'll steal that title from her not carrying her with me. . ."

Rena looked at her hands for a minute as she in a flash her small hands went from pristine and clean to grotesque and blood soaked. Rena sighed lightly as she looked away from her hands, slowly she stood up from the bed as she started to walk out of the nursing room as she walked down the silver corridor lightly, as she pressed on the elevator's button as the doors opened to her instantly. She took a deep breathe and stepped into the elevator and pressed a button labeled C, as she slowly descended down as she hugged herself lightly as the elevator doors opened to the captains office as one of the many entrances. 

Evan was sorting out some money as he looked over to see Rena standing there with her long mint colored gown, "Sir I wish have access to my mothers room." Evan's eyes looked up at Rena as she stood there with zero doubt, Evan was about to open his mouth to answer her but he as well was cut off. "I know I have to be my fifth rank to enter that floor, that's why I'm asking for access now, I want to take my mother's title. I want to become Twilight." Evan only stared at Rena as he nodded lightly, within a second Rena fell through the floor as she only saw darkness. 

Rena knew that she was coming close to ground soon as she pushed against the wall of the empty space and slowed down her decent. Rena landed almost in a crouching position as she looked around to only be surrounded in darkness, Rena sighed lightly as she felt the scab on her back open lightly. "Impact. . ." Rena heard a low almost squeak like voice as a bright purple light, "Hammer!" Rena quickly jumped out of the way as she saw something hit the ground where she hit and be ground around it covered in a purple like mist. The lights turned on to reveal a dark brick filled arena, Tyrant's Arena to be more specific. 

Rena smiled lightly as she stared at the girl that stood before her, "You know, dad said that you might want your unlock your true power, so I told him to send you to me to get you started." Rena sighed as she stepped toward her friend and that when she felt the hairs in the back of her neck start to stand, quickly she jumped back towards the ledge as she saw a staff hit again on the ground she once stood. "I said I'm the one to get you started, it's not like a mission more of a tournament." Rena stared at her friend as she waved her wand over her shoulder, "You've beaten me many times before but that was because dad always said to never use it unless absolutely necessary. I guess now I can finally let loose, and see if you got what it takes to become a Twilight." 

Rena raised her chin lightly as it seemed that she was looking down on her friend, "Aisha. . .I want them all at once." Aisha's eyes widen as she was about to argue against this but was instantly cut off by Rena once again, "I want all of them. . .I don't care how many they are, I have something to prove to someone, and I want to prove it by the end of this." Aisha opened her mouth as a snap was heard, Rena snapped her fingers to change the area, to her falling onto green almost teal like grass as it turned into to a forest filled arena. "This is the most difficult area isn't it? Well come out and face me right now! I want to get this over and done with."