Chapter 20

I didn't say anything else I didn't know how to I feel so drained physically and mentally. He looks into my eyes and soon we're just locking eyes. He licks the bottom of his lip then turns away and leaves but I don't hear the door lock. I don't try to escape I'm tired hungry and sad.

I lay back down and just look at the ceiling in complete thought unable to move. My eyes are probably redder than a black dragons.

3 week time skip~

I wake up to a loud thud I haven't seen Seungmin since the night I told him I loved him. I get scared but decide to see what's going on. I open the door and see Seungmin with a gun to somebody's head. "What's going on?" Seungmin turns to look at me and that gives the guy time to elbow him and get Seungmin's gun. The rest of straykids come inwith gums pointed at the guy but he just smirks and incomes people I never seen. There was over 10 of them my heart starts racing when I see the boy that kept calling me his soon to be wife and that Mila girl who told me Seungmin was hers.

"Great theres two of them!" Seungmin says but the boy just rolls his eyes at him and walks over to me.

"Everyone just calm down I'm here to tell you all about the annual Mafia party of the year." He says to everyone then looks down at me.

"But since I have all of my men and more on the way I've come to make a mature decision." He looks into my eyes with a smirk but his eyes are soft his gaze is intimidating. I look away.

"Hurry up and say your stupid compromise!" I look over to see one of the straykids tapping there foot patiently he was always the hothead his name was changbin I'm pretty sure. The boy stands back up straight and looks at Seungmin.

"You let me take Kiya to the party and if she shows any sign of interest in me then I get to take her away from you." My heart starts racing and I yell "No way I'm not going to some Mafia party!" I see Mila roll her eyes.

"Deal." I look over to Seungmin how could he just make that deal so carelessly. Mila jumps happily "That means Seungmin oppa is going with me!" I scrunch up my nose in disgust maybe she was right that day maybe Seungmin never liked me. The boy grabs my hand and kisses it.

"I'll have dresses sent to you in advance." He turns away and his man and Mila follow. I look at Seungmin madly he looks at me with a softened expression as if he was gonna tell me how this wasn't the worst idea ever but to me it was terrible. I turn away madly doing a hair flip kind of and go to my room and close the door locking it.

I sit on the bed and wipe my eyes not even knowing that I was crying. This is so stupid why would he agree to this stupid plan.

A/N
Chapter FINISHED! So the boy that likes Kiya is Jackson Wang 🤭 but I hope you enjoyed the chapter and sorry for publishing late but writers block is REAL!!! But if you lovelies have any suggestions I'm open🙃

And as always stay healthy my lovely readers~