Beautiful Promises

Kyra's P.O.V

A few months passed and everything felt so right. Zander and I was official, Alex found a beautiful sweet kind girl named Madison, Jackson and Max became celebrities with the help of their looks and skills they were in many racing movies, Sam became a model, and Lance became a celebrity from popular commercials that involves guys and new colognes and stuff like that.

The past few months everything was crazy but I loved it. Zander and I planned a trip to Paris with the rest of the guys and theh all agreed to go along with Alex's new girlfriend.

We all were packing and got ready to head out. We put everything in the cars and assigned seats. Zander, Alex, Madison and I were in one car and Jackson and them were in the other car.

We all arrived at the airport and took the private jet. I missed this. I missed all of us going on new adventures together and making memories.

"Kyra would you wanna go shopping with me when we get to Paris?" Madison asked.

"Of course! I would love to" I said with a smile. She smiled back and went to go sit with my brother. Zander sat with me on the plane and Jackson, Max, Sam, And Lance sat in there own little circle playing cards or something.

Zander and I listened to music and we were looking out side the window. I know it sounds boring but it was actually relaxing and peaceful.

A few hours later we arrived and got off the plane long with our luggage. Alex rented two cars for us. We got in and drove off following each other to the place that we're staying. It's a really nice place. We rented a house and it's absolutely beautiful.

"We're here guys!" Alex shouted and got out of the car as well as the rest of us did.

I can't believe we're actually in Paris. It was already so beautiful and amazing.

I looked at Madison and we both made that eye contact signal thing and we gave the boys our luggage and we took one of the cars and drove to the mall.

Now obviously we didn't know our way around so we GPS everything. We reached the mall after 5 minutes of looking for it and we went inside and almost shopped at all the stores. It was amazing and they had the best clothes ever.

We drove home and talked about the clothes we got and how good the fabric and designs were.

"I'm so glad that my weird twin brother found someone so amazing like you." I smiled happily.

"Aww thank you. That means so much to me." Madison said while driving. Later on we made it back home and went inside with our bags. The boys were playing video games and everything.

Madison and I went to our rooms and put our clothes up and headed back downstairs. Everything happened so fast that it was even night time.

There wasn't anything to make so we just ordered Chinese and believe it or not it was the greatest Chinese food I've ever had.

After dinner we all headed upstairs to our rooms. It was Alex and Madison in one, Zander and I in one, Jackson and Max in one, and Sam and Lance in one.

The rooms were pretty big and amazing. The beds were pretty big too with balconies out the window for each room. It was worth it.

After showering I got into bed and just laid there with Zander by my side. We turned on the T.V and slowly drifted off to sleep.

Time skip to a month later

We all were used to being in Paris now. It was great, amazing, beautiful, and the people here are really friendly. We made some new friends too. And guess what! Jackson and Lance got girlfriends and they were the cutest couple ever.

We all went on a few dates with them except for Max and Sam. They would go out to the movies or something. But tonight we're all going to the Effiel Tower.

We all went out when it gt dark since everything was more beautiful in the dark showing up the beautiful lights. Zander and I was on the opposite side of the Effiel Tower and everyone else slip theirselves up in two.

I stood there leaning on the bar as well as Zander did. The night sky filled with a moon and stars was beautiful as well as the lights shining down in the city. I loved every moment of it.

"Zander" I said looking out into the disntace.

"Yes Richards?" He said looking at me.

"No matter what crazy adventures we go on or that happens will you stay by my side forever?" I asked looking at him. He came closer to me and held my hand.

"Of course I will" he said staring at me.

"Promise" I asked.

"I promise" He said and he kissed me and hugged me. We both smiled and looked at the distance together thinking about our next adventure and life together. We finally had our moment of peace alone and together.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

A/N:

You have made it to the end of this story. Well I hope you guys liked this story and be prepared for more stories to come!

I'm looking forward to even have a fanbase even if it's really small right now and hoping that it will become larger and grow.

Well thank you guys so much for reading. You guys can comment anything and like any chapters to vote and everything. :)