A & Z

Kyra's P.O.V

My alarm went off playing Dangerous Woman by Ariana Grande the best singer ever and a TOTAL legend. I got up went to go get ready. I honestly don't think I can handle anymore of these school days. I just want to graduate and go do fun stuff with my life. I got out of the bathroom and got dressed. I was wearing all black including my shoes but I didn't wear my jackeg. I didn't usually wear black but I only wear it when I plan to do something wrong that usually causes me to get suspended, expelled, or detention. I went downstairs with my backpack and saw my brother and his friends.

"Hey sis you wanna ride?" Alex asked.

"Yea sure" I said.

"What's up Ky" Jackson said.

"Not much" I said.

"Yo did you guys see the graffiti on the wall of the school yesterday? It was wicked awesome" Lance said with excitement.

"That's what I was thinking!" Max excitedly said.

"I couldn't see it I was in detention..again" Sam said with a bit of disappointment kinda.

And that's when my brother looked at me. You guys are probably thinking that how could he have known it was me since I haven't seen him in 11 years but you'd be surprised. Alex knows how I do my graffiti. When we were separated we stayed in contact with each other and I would always send him my graffiti artwork.

"Ky I thought we talked about not vandalizing the school" Alex told me.

"I know but I couldn't help it." I stated and he sighed.

"Ok Ky your off the hook for this one time" he said.

"Thanks bro now shall we get to school" I said with a smile.

"Indeed we shall" I heard my brother say. We all went outside and splitted up into two cars. I went with Alex and Jackson while Sam and Max went in the other car.

When we got there and pulled up into parking and got out I saw how many girls were just looking at them and I don't blame them honestly. I walked with them towards the building and I could see and feel the girls giving my dirty death glares and their eyes burning into my soul. They were so jealous that I'm walking with my brother and his buddies which they probably don't know that I'm related to Alex. We kept walking and somehow I ended up in the middle of all of them like they were protecting me or something but it was weird and yeah I should know how to protect myself but this is my brother's territory since he is known as the bad boy in this school along with his friends. We reached my locker and saw the one and only Zander Easton. They all stopped in front of me and I bumped into my brother's back.

"What the hell bro?! Just don'tstop like that with someone walking behind you and you not giving them a warning" I shouted behind him and waited for him to say something but he didn't. I was so confused until I saw the him. Yep the one and only Zander Easton. Everyone got quiet do quiet that it became really intense. The bad boy with his gang and the player. It was bothering me how intense it was and I was caged in the middle so I couldn't move.

"What the hell are you doing here!?" Alex said with a harsh tone.

"Just checking on little Richards that's all" Zaneder said looking at me.

"Stay away from my sister" Alex said.

"Chill dude. It's not like I slept with her." He said defending himself.

"But you will eventually when you get your way with her." Alex said.

"Well I can't help it. I am handsome and gorgeous. No ladies can say no to me just like old times remember." Zander said looking at my brother with a little smile and walked off. I looked at my brother and he was mad. He punched the lockers and dented one of them.

"Hey are you ok?" I asked and I know it's probably a stupid this to ask considering his actions but it never hurts to ask.

"Yep" He said staring at the wall and that when I went in front of him and hugged him. He hugged me back and whispered something to me.

"Be careful with him Ky. I'm serious. He's a total player and will leave you heart broken." He looked at me with a serious facial expression.

"I will I promise." I said.

He smiled and left with his friends behind him. I went to my locker and got my books and a bag that was my next plan for this school. I was so excited to do my prank in this school. I couldn't hold my excitement back that it caused me to smile all day. I held onto the bag tightly and realized that I haven't seen Zander ever since the little incident with Alex this morning but thank god he wasn't here to bother me with this time and hopefully he won't catch me. I went on my way and skipped my classes to stay in the ladies room to get my stuff ready. After I finished touching it up I was ready.