Caught

Kyra's P.O.V

Someone quickly pulled my jacket with a lot of force and let go which caused me to fall back hard. I was now laying on the ground with my mask still on and I saw a pair of dark ocean blue eyes looking back at me. Shit who know he would've caught me at a time like this. We stayed like his for a few minutes until he started reaching for my mask to reveal my face. I couldn't let him know that it was me so before he could touch my mask I quickly rolled to the left and took off running. I looked back and saw that he disappeared. I stooled and shrugged off. I turned around and hit something hard. It was someone's chest.

I looked up and saw that it was him. Zander Easton. He looked back at me like he wanted to know who I was. I could feel the intensity between us. I stayed in eye contact with him. I started back slowing and I noticed that he realized it cause he was also moving forward slowly. We kept this up a little longer until I hit a wall and that's when he had the advantage. He put his hand on the wall beside my head and hid other hand quickly pulled down my mask. He finally knew who I was. And he was smiling.

"Your first day of school and you already got caught." He smirked.

"It's not always like this buddy" I said getting out of his grip and moving beside him.

"You look like someone." He said.

"I'm glad to know." I said.

"Why your welcome sweetie, now you look really similar to someone but I can't put my finger on it." He stated.

"Well have fun thinking about it. Anyways I gotta go now" I said walking off.

"Hey! What's your name?" He shouted.

"Just another Richards!" I shouted and winked and walked off.

I left him and walked home. I couldn't believe someone actually caught me but luckily he didn't know me are does he? I questioned myself. When I was walking home a car pulled up beside me causing me to stop. The car window rolled down and I saw my beloved twin brother.

"What's up sis?" He said through the window.

"Just walking home." I said.

"Get in. I'll drop you off" he said and I got in.

"Thanks bro." I said as I put in my seatbelt.

"Anytime sis but how was your first day?" He asked.

"Well....it was interesting...very interesting." I said.

"Did anything happen?" He asked.

"Well I met Zander Easton." I stated and that's when he stopped the car really hard I almost hit my head on the dashboard.

"What the hell?!" I said.

"You met Zander Easton?" He asked.

'Yeah so what." I said.

"He's bad news sis. He's always involved in fights, illegal crime, and even worse than me." He said.

"I didn't say that I was friends with him or anything. All I said is that I just met him." I said.

"Well don't go making friends with him. He plays around with girls and a huge player of the school." He stated while holding the wheel really tight.

"Ok bro. I won't befriend him or anything." I said observing him.

"Good." He said and took us home.

From that conversation I'm now curious with my brother and Zander's relationship. I wondered what happen between them since he doesn't seem to like him at all. I know that my brother does bad things and is involved in a gang by the way he dresses. It's not really hard to guess honestly.

When we got home I went to my room and laid on my bed thinking and feeling like I forgot something. Oh shit. I forgot my bag of spray paint outside behind the school. Shit. Shit. Fuck. I gotta go get it.

I left my room and saw no one in sight. I left the house and ran to the school. It's dark which only makes it better getting my bag from the school. I ran towards the school and it looked like a ghost town after everyone left. It was so dark and literally a ghost town. I went behind the school and saw that theh put a caution tape over the graffiti art. I ripped it off and went looking for my bag.

After almost an hour later I still couldn't find my bag and it made me frustrated. I was about to give up until I heard someone say my name from the darkness in front of me.