Let me hear your voice

Kyra's P.O.V

It was dark very dark. I couldn't see or feel anything but I was feeling hot like really really hot. I was sweating and I felt like my body was getting hotter and hotter by the second.

I tried to run away from the hotness but I couldn't. It felt like the more I ran the more hotter I felt. I couldn't get away from this heat.

"Help!! Help me!! Someone!!" I screamed loudly.

"Help!!!!" I screamed again and again but no one came to help. I feel so weak and stupid for crying for help.

Alex's P.O.V

I came back with Zander from outside and we both had coffee to help us stay awake. We were about to go to the waiting room with a lot of chairs where the others were until we heard a lot of beeping.

We ran towards the sound and it was coming from Kyra's room. I started freaking out and ran towards her with Zander by my side just like old times. Until we were stopped by the doctors.

What the absolute hell! That's my sister in there and she's in trouble! I can't just stand around doing nothing that won't hurt her.

I tried moving past them but they wouldn't let me told me to calm down while they go to my sister. I listened and watched them. They were checking her heart rate and stability and if she was awake or not.

"Mister Richards we have bad good news. Your sister's body temperature is back to normal." The doctor said.

"What's the bad news?" I asked.

"Well...your sister slipped into a coma" The doctor said.

"What!? What do you mean she's in a coma!" Zander and I shouted st the same time.

"Well...when her body temperature came back to it's normal heat she started having a panick attack and then she went into a coma. Right now some nurses are taking the heaters and blankets off of her and putting the regular ones on her along with a small fan beside her." The doctor explained.

"Thank you for telling us." I said and walked away to tell Jackson them. After I told them everything I just sat there moping around while Zander went to go see her.

Zander's P.O.V

I went to see her after the announced that she was in a coma. I can't believe that she's in a coma. I knew that this was my fault. I went to her side and held her hand and bent down beside her.

"Please.....please open your eyes and...and let me see you again....let me hear your voice again.." I whispered to her while holding her hand hoping that one day or any minute now she will wake up.