Cameron Dallas imagine #20

Today was a great day, you were happy because you and your best friend get to hang out which you haven't done in a long time.

You walked over to your table with all of your friends and sat your tray down.

"ew look at Cameron over there with his girlfriend. There is not a second they are not kissing." Your friend Abby said.

"I know right I don't know what people see in him he's a horrible person and he only uses his 'girlfriends' for sex and everything. It's so disgusting." You say as you watch Cameron kissing his 30th girlfriend of the week.

Cameron was one of the popular guys. You were popular too and people always tried to get you guys together. You did like him but you wouldn't date him because of what he does to all of his girls.

For the rest of the lunch you and your friends just talked, mainly about Cameron and his girlfriends.

You and your friend abby were getting up together to empty your lunch.

Next thing you know someone bumped into you.

"Omg I'm soo sorry... not." You turn around to see that it's Cameron's girlfriend.

"excuse you... stop." You say as you stand up to her.

"um no you little bitch. Just watch out... You think Cameron likes you but he doesn't." she said.

"um what's Cameron go to do with this and I never said I liked him, so don't go assuming things." you said as you started to walk away.

a couple minutes later when you were in the hallway you heard someone.

"Aye! Y/n!"

You turned around to see Cameron.

"What do you want Cameron." You said looking at him.

"Are you okay? I know my girlfriend can be a horrible person but you just got to get to know her." he said holding your hands as you ripped away from them.

"Stop Cameron." you said turning away from him.

"No wait beautiful."

"Don't call me that." you said walking away.

"No you are beautiful!"

All of a sudden Cameron turns you around and slams you up against the lockers.

"I don't care about what she said to you back there. I've liked you for a long time y/n. She is nothing compared to you."

You opened your mouth to say something but got interrupted by Cameron crashing his lips onto yours. You started to kiss him back.

His kisses were amazing. You jumped up and put your arms around Cameron's neck and you legs around his waist. You both kept kissing eachother.

"I love you y/n." Cameron said putting you down and walking you to class.

Down the halls you were both holding hands and you put your head on Cameron's shoulder.

"I love you too."