Left | #41 part two.

"Do not talk to me." I said while trying to walk away from cameron.
"No please y/n!" He said while touching my wrist.
"Do not touch me, what do you want?" He then removed his hand from my wrist.
"I want you to let me back in your life, I wanna be a part of our family." He said.
"Our family? You walked out on me when I had Kaylee!" I yell and everyone turned their attention to me. I walked over to me and my friends table and told her I needed to leave and why I had to.
I walked out to the front of the restaurant.
"Y/n please wait." Cameron said while walking up to me.
"What?" I asked.
"I've been meaning to find a way to talk to you and try to get into our daughters life but I figured this is how it would turn out but please give me a chance. We can start out small I can see Kylie-" he started.
"It's kaylee." I asked while crossing my arms over my chest.
"Oh right kaylee. Well I can see Kaylee twice a week or once a week, and we can start from there." He said.
I thought about it, maybe I should let him in, after all it is his kid too.
"Okay." I said then he hugged me.
"So, do you want to see her now?" I asked cameron.
"Yes actually where is she?" He asked.
"She's with Nash. I'm gonna go get her." I said while walking to my car.
"Here let me take you." He said then I followed him to his car. He opened the passenger door for me and closed it when I got in, he really is trying.
"You do know where Nash lives right?" I asked him as he got into the car and started it.
"Yes I do." He said as he drove out of the restaurant.
"I don't think he likes me." Cameron said while focusing on the road.
"Who?" I asked looking over at him.
"Nash." He said.
"Oh no I don't think so either because of the way you did me." I said truthfully.
"I'm sorry, it was wrong." He said Looking over at me then back at the road.
After about ten minutes we were at Nash's house. I wonder how he is gonna take this. I knocked on the front door and waited for him to answer.
"Hey nash." I said and gave him a hug.
"Hey y/n um why is he here?" Nash said getting mad.
"We are gonna try and work this out, so be nice." I said and flashed a smile at him.
"I'm gonna take kaylee now." I said and Nash allowed cameron and I into his house.
"Here we had a lot of fun too." He said as he handed kaylee to me.
"Thank you so much." I said.
"It's nice to see you now man." Nash said and shook Cameron's hand.
"I've missed you both." Cameron said.
"Well we will see you." I said to Nash as we walked out of the door.
"Now time to go to my house." I said as I put kaylee in the backseat and I sat in the passenger seat.
"Mommy who is he?" Kaylee asked.
"I will tell you when We get home." I said.
We finally arrived at my house and went inside.
"Um Kaylee, this is cameron." I said.
"Hi. Oh my daddy's name is Cameron!" She said with a smile.
"Hi sweetheart." Cameron said while smiling at her and picking her up.
"Um Kaylee, this is your dad." I said while a tear slid down my cheek.
How could I tell her like that. What was I thinking?
I looked at cameron and Kaylee and she was hugging him so tight.
"Mommy why are you crying?" Kaylee asked.
"Mommy is just very tired." Cameron said.
"Don't worry I will watch her, go to bed." Cameron said trying to cover up the lie, I wasn't tired at all.
"Okay." I said and Cameron kissed my forehead.