Homecoming || #55

Since it is football season and homecoming is coming up, plus I'm running for homecoming this year I decided to make a cute imagine for you guys! 😊💙

Y/n 's P.o.v

Today was going to be homecoming and I'm so excited. My best friend Cameron is escorting me out on the field and I actually like him but he can't know that.

I put my dress on my bed and looked at it. My dress was a blue flowy dress with diamonds in the chest area. Cameron helped me pick it out the day after we got voted to go to homecoming together.

I curled my hair and pinned the top half of my hair back with a diamond hair clip. Next I put my makeup on which was blue and white eyeshadow, winged eyeliner, and mascara.

Next I added some touch ups to my outfit. After I was done with everything I called Cameron.

*Conversation*

Y= You  C= Cameron

Y: Hey are you ready?

C: Yes, I can't wait, I'm driving to your house right now.

Y: Okay I'll see you then, byee!

After wait about 10 minutes Cameron finally arrived

*Knock Knock*

"Y/n Cameron is here!" My mom shouted from downstairs, I took one last look in the mirror and Walked downstairs.

"Hi Cameron." I said while starring at him, he looked amazing.

"You look beautiful y/n." Cameron said as he put the corsage on my wrist.

"Thank you, you don't look so bad yourself." I said and I pinned the blue flowers on his suit.

Mom was taking like a million pictures so after about an hour we were done. I don't get why she needs so many pictures like calm down.

Cameron and I arrived at the football field just in time. We went through a little homecoming parade which was actually very fun.

*Skip ahead to being announced homecoming.*

"Now here comes, Y/F/N being escorted by Cameron Dallas." The guy said over the speaker.

Cameron and I walked up in front of a crowd and waved at them all.

"I hope we win." Cameron whispered in my ear.
"Me too." I said back.
"If we do, do you agree that I get to take you on a date?" Cameron said.

Whoa wait? Cameron wants to go on a date?

"Um sure." I said shyly.

"And now homecoming King and Queen for 2015 is..."

"Oh my god please me me and Cameron I want to go on a date with him!" I thought to myself.

"Y/F/N & Cameron Dallas!" The guy over the speaker said.

"WHAT OH MY GOD!!" I shouted and jumped up and down while the whole school cheered.

A few students that we former home coming king and queen last year crowned us.

Suddenly Cameron picked me up bridal style.

"Guess I get to take the Queen on a date." He said and winked at me.