Fighting & Makeup sex || #51

This imagine was requested by rebyapp hope you enjoy!
This imagine gets dirty so... 😁😏

Rebecca's P.o.v
"Seriously Cameron stop being so fucking aver protective of me!" I said, Cameron and I were currently fighting.

"I'm not! How about you stop flirting with all of my fucking friends!" He yelled at me.

"I wasn't! I don't know what has gotten into you lately but I'm getting tired of us fighting so much." I said trying to calm him down.

"Well maybe if you didn't do these things we wouldn't be fighting." He said to me.

"You know what? Get the fuck out now, I'm tired of your bullshit so get the fuck out." I said pointing to the door.

Cameron walked upstairs and gathered all of his things he needed.

"Goodbye." He said as he slammed the front door shut.

Why did I just do that? I know I can't live without him.

*Three months later*

I haven't been doing much lately ever since Cameron and I broke up, I don't get why I was so stupid to let him leave.

That's it I can't take being without him anymore. I'am going over to his new house and talk to him.

I got dressed into some light washed skinny jeans, a black shirt, and white vans. I straighten my hair and did my makeup. I was going to impress him.

I grabbed my phone and car keys and drove over to Cameron's house.

*At his house."

Cameron's P.o.v

I currently had gotten off of work and came home to finally get some sleep.

I walked into my bedroom and started to unbutton my white button up shirt I had on then the doorbell rang.

"Ugh." I groaned as I walked down the stairs fixing my shirt.

I opened the door to reveal Rebecca standing there.

"Hey why are you here?" I was thrilled to see her but I still wondered why she was here.

"I wanted to talk to you. Can I come in?" She asked with a small smile, I missed her beautiful smile so much but most importantly I missed us.

"Sure. Come in." I said opening the door wider to let her in.

Rebecca's P.o.v

"Listen Cameron I miss-" I said before he cut me off with a long passionate kiss.
"I know I miss you too." He said as he kissed me again. This time he pushed me up against the wall and kissed me hungrily.

"I've missed this so much." I said breathlessly.
He then picked the back of my thighs up and wrapped them around his waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulling on the ends of his hair earning a light moan from him.

"Let's take this to the bedroom." He whispered in my ear.

He brought me up to the bedroom and pushed me on the bed hovering over top of me.
He then started to undress me first taking my top off and throwing it carelessly across the room then unbuttoning my jeans and throwing them somewhere.

"You so beautiful." He said while analyzing my body.

He then wrapped his arm around my waist and unclipping my bra then slide my panties down my legs. I also unbuttoned the rest of his shirt and sliding it off of him revealing his toned abs and muscular arms then unbuttoned his jeans and he took them off.

He started to kiss my neck biting and sucking surely to leave a mark. Then he planted long kisses all over my chest and stomach.

He started to move back up to my neck sucking on the same spot as I moaned like crazy and his hands roaming all over my body.

He made his way down to my heat and stuck two fingers inside of me without warning.

"Cameron." I moaned his name.
"Who makes you feel this great?" He asked with his lips still on my neck.
I screamed his name even louder, so loud anyone anywhere could most likely hear.

"Babe I-I'm close." I say moaning.
"Okay come on baby girl." He said looking up at me.
I finally came and tried to gain my breath.

Cameron started to kiss me roughly again. In the middle of kissing Cameron got up and slid his boxers of revealing his dick and walking over getting a condom from his dresser.
"Do you wanna put it on?" He asked me while walking over to the bed I nodded my head and taking the package from his hand and unwrapping it then sliding the condom onto him.

He hovered over me and kissed me again first on the lips and then the forehead.

"You ready?" He asked looking into my eyes.
"Yes." I nodded my head.
"Okay baby girl." He said and slowly thrusted into me.

There was a little pain at first but then it turned into pleasure.
"Oh my god Cameron." I screamed while moaning at the same time.
He kept thrusting into me slow at first and then picking up the pace. Cameron buried his head in my neck every time he thrusted and kissing my neck too.

"Fuck Rebecca I'm close." He moaned into my neck.
"Me too." I said as I moaned into his ear.

Soon we both came and Cameron collapsed beside me on the bed. He stood up and threw the condom away then came back to the bed and covered us up.

He pulled me onto his chest and looked at me.
"What? Haha." I asked him.
"Nothing your just so beautiful." He said and kissed my forehead and I kissed his chest after.
"No more breakups?" I asked.
"No more." He said with a smile and the we both drifted off into a sleep.

A/N
I hope you guys enjoyed that imagine! It was my first dirty one 😁. Do you all want more dirty imagines? Also let me know if I done any good with this imagine, I'm not sure about it.