Cameron dallas imagine #32

Today has been 5 months since you and Cameron broke up. Before that you had depression and it was really bad but you didn't tell Cameron, when he broke up with you the depression got worse it just felt like nobody was there, which it really was like that.

**FLASHBACK**
You were at your house and you got many twitter and Instagram mentions most of them saying "I'm sorry y/n", "he shouldn't treat you like that" and "you deserve better than him". "What are they talking about?!" You said to yourself. You went through your Instagram feed and seen Cameron posted a picture of him kissing a girl with black hair and she was really tan. The caption read "I love her so much nobody understands @/ MadisonBeer" You never really liked Madison she was always hating on you when she was around the boys, and now you know why, because she liked Cameron.

**END OF FLASHBACK**

Currently you were setting on your bed looking through the pictures you and Cameron took together. "Ugh I miss him so much, but I can't go back to loving him, he won't care about me." You said to yourself. You stopped looking through the pictures and listened to music while you walked into your bathroom taking a shower. After you were done you came out and put in a white hoodie that said 'Im only happy when it rains' in black lettering, and you put on Cameron's sweat pants. you thought it was weird that you wore his sweat pants when he wasn't your's any longer, but you didn't care you still loved him.

You woke up hoping that Cameron would call or text or something, just so you could talk to him but you knew that wouldn't happen anytime. It was hard to forget him cause he was all you thought about. You got up out of your bed to go shopping today, because you were going on tour with a lot of other viners/youtubers. You were a youtuber. You got up and dressed into a black shirt with a red and black flannel with light wash destroyed jeans, and you straightened your hair.

On the tour Cameron was gonna be there so that meant you had to get nice clothing to impress him, but what was the use, he was with Madison. You walked out of the house grabbing your phone and walking to your car getting in and driving to the mall.

*skip the car ride*

You walked Into the mall and went to forever 21, Aeropostale, hot topic, and American eagle. You bought tons of clothes to wear even though you were just gonna be there for three days. While you were driving back home you wondered "does Cameron notice I'm depressed" "does he know I cut myself several times" "what if he thinks I'm crazy when he finds out, if he hasn't already" you kept asking yourself questions.

When you got home you went and packed because you leave tomorrow for the tour you were nervous about what Cameron would think of you. After you got done packing you went to sleep with several questions on you mind about tomorrow.

***A/N***
I'm so sorry if you guys don't like that I used Madison beer as a bad example (if you like her). Personally I don't like her, But I wasn't trying to be rude or anything I just didn't know who else to use.
Again sorry.
But I'am gonna make a part two to this update because it is currently 12:14 at midnight and I should be asleep because I have school tomorrow but ohhh well...

Make sure to vote!! Pleaseeee
& comment or message me requests & I will gladly do them 😊