we don't talk anymore

Start from the beginning

imsebastianstan: user4 challenge accepted

bridawson: imsebastianstan SHUT UP, PLEASE!!!

user5: SEB SJDFNAMS COULD YALL IMAGINE THEY WOULD NEED A SHOW LIKE THE KARDASHIANS

user6: SEBASTIAN OH MY GOD

user7: Sebastian and Bri's 72 Day Marriage

anthony_mackie: imsebastianstan IF YOU PROPOSE AND IM NOT THERE TO SEE IT ILL KILL YOU #DAWSTANWARRIOR

anthony_mackie: AND IS NOT ONE GONNA COMMENT ON THE FACT THAT BRI SAID HE HAS NICE THIGHS????? SHE HAS NEVER TOLD ME MY THIGHS ARE NICE!!

elizabetholsenofficial: BRI YOU SLY DOG

imsebastianstan: I have to keep my figure for my girl, you all know this <3 <3 <3 can't wait to be married to her <3

bridawson: I am disabling the comments because sebastian is so annoying AND keeps asking for food

------------------------

"You know what?" Sebastian asked, finally rising from the floor.

Bri looked at him with a raised brow. She was putting a movie in the DVD player and just wanted to lay down on the couch and sleep. "What?"

"I was thinking about you."

"In a loving way or a murderous way?" Bri questioned, pulling the blankets onto her legs once she settled on the couch. She didn't bother to turn to look at him. "Or was that supposed to be a pickup line?"

Seb hopped over the back of the couch and plopped down next to her. "None of those options, but if it was a pickup line... did it work?"

"Nope."

"Damn." He combed through his hair with his fingers and sighed. "I want to know more about you. I feel like we're at that stage in our friendship where we can tell each other anything, but we don't know everything about anything."

"Sebastian, that made no sense."

He puffed up his cheeks and let out the most obnoxious stream of air. "Tell me all your secrets."

Bri crossed her arms and leaned back. "Why would I? Don't I need a lawyer present?"

"LET ME IN!" Seb pretended to punch the imaginary wall in front of him.

"You get to ask as many questions as you want until our food is delivered. I won't answer a single thing once my burrito is in my mouth." Bri sat her phone on her leg, revealing the order confirmation for plates full of delicious food. "The library is open for like...fifteen minutes."

Sebastian nodded and let his eyes roam around the room as he thought of ways to word his questions. 

Bri snorted at him and started to sing the Jeopardy theme song before she received a swat on the thigh.