like this

"Bri, this is insanely good." Sebastian practically moaned in her ear. He had started eating as soon as they sat down, not bothering to wait for everyone. His mouth was covered in spaghetti sauce and Bri fought the urge to wipe his face for him.

She shifted away from him, uncomfortable from the gust of breath that hit her face when he whispered and the fact that he was almost sitting in her lap. "Don't talk with your mouth full, Seb."

"I'm serious." He moaned again, even more dramatically this time. Bri had to admit, it had her shifting in her seat again, but for different reasons. "I don't think I've ever wanted to marry food, or you, this much." 

Bri covered her eyes and looked down at the table to hide her red cheeks. 

"I thought you were married." Chris laughed, sitting across from Bri. 

"Oh my god, let the joke go." She muttered. 

Bri had made sure she took a seat at the far end of the table. She did not want to impose on RDJ's cast bonding time and surely didn't want to become uncomfortable and stutter her way through a sentence.

Scarlett was the next to sit down. Her plate was full of even more delicious looking food that made Bri's mouth water. She scolded herself for nearly lusting over the luxurious looking Thai food that was nearly dripping off Scarlett's plate.

"Can I try what you made?" Scarlett asked, gesturing to Bri's unopened container. "I heard Sebastian moan all the way over there and it looks really damn good." 

Seb glared at her but continued to stuff his face. "You aren't worthy."

Bri's eyes widened and she quickly slid the container over to Scarlett, ignoring Sebastian's comment. "S-sure, take all you want."

Chris groaned as his eyes closed. He'd swallowed a good bit of spaghetti and forgot how much he missed homemade meals. "Scarlett, you're going to fall in love with her. I miss Bri cooking for me back home."

Scarlett shrugged and twirled her fork in the pasta as Jeremy and Paul sat further down the table. Scarlett let out an, "Oh my god, this smells so good," before shoveling it in. She slammed her hand down on the table and started glaring at Chris, while going for another fork full.

"Chris, I swear to god. I could have been eating this for years but you were hiding her away."

"I know right?!" Sebastian praised along side her. "Bri is literally the missing piece I've been looking for. I think I've gained too much weight from eating homemade brownies and cakes."

"You're both being dramatic." Chris said. "Plus, if we shared her, I wouldn't have as much food for myself."

"Oh my god, it is just spaghetti." Bri muttered, her face and neck feeling very hot again.

"Jeremy! Paul!" Scarlett exclaimed. "Try this!"

From there on it was continuous passing of Bri's bowl of pasta that she had brought to originally eat by herself. The rest of the table seemed to be loving it, and they praised the new girl at the end of the table. She didn't mind it until her stomach actually started grumbling.

Sebastian glanced at her and then back at the empty table space in front of her. He was about to offer his bowl to her before someone else placed a full plate in front of her.

"Sorry about them hijacking your food, honey." Robert Downey Jr. himself, had just waited on Bri and made her a plate. "I did have a bite and I honestly would eat that for every meal until I die." He patted her on the shoulder and winked at her before going to sit down with his wife, Susan.

the art of letting go (s.stan)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें