honey I'm good

Bri laced her converse and pushed herself from the couch. She had just finished getting dressed and ready, surprisingly putting on makeup for the first time in weeks. 

Ever since her friends had started leaving early in the morning to go to filming, Bri had never slept in and always woke up to make the boys breakfast. Without them around the house, she never felt the need to go anywhere unless it was detrimental. 

She was finally going to the grocery store after being cooped up for so long. Just as she placed her bag on her shoulder and secured the money Chris gave her for food, the front door opened and Sebastian busted through.

 "Honey, I am hooooome!" He yelled as if he actually starred inn old television show.

Bri giggled as he picked her up from behind and pretended to dance like it was the 1950's. 

"What are you doing here?" She asked, slightly dizzy as he spun her around.

"I missed ya." He said, then saw how she rolled her eyes. "Okay, okay. I don't have to film for the next few days because they're focusing on Chris and RDJ."

"Well, since you're not busy anymore..." She rocked on the balls of her feet innocently. "I guess you're stuck going to the grocery store with me."

Seb almost groaned at the thought of having to go down every single aisle in the store. His worries were slightly lifted as he saw a specific list in Bri's hands. 

"It's gonna be a nuisance, but we only have frozen dinners left to eat."

Sebastian's smile grew along with his excitement. He'd hardly seen Bri over the past few weeks. Chris and Sebastian would leave early for work, and she would be up just as early making them a nutritious breakfast. 

When they got home, she would either be passed out on the couch or working on music in her room. She always left them food in the fridge, seeing as their schedules changed and their arrival time was nearly unpredictable.

"I would love to accompany you to the hell that is the grocery store." Seb bowed dramatically, almost like a Disney prince. 

The two linked arms and set off.

At the store, Bri tried to cross as many things off her list as possible. She had successfully made it through the first half of the store without distraction. This ended in the middle of trying to choose cereal. 

Sebastian had just been following her, letting her do all the picking and choosing. He scrolled through instagram, checked his texts, and even snuck a few pictures of Bri when she'd make a joke about some sort of food brand. 

Seb only interjected when he wanted something that wasn't on the list, or if he remembered Chris was running low on something. It wasn't until Bri debated between Cheerios and Cinnamon Toast Crunch that he felt someone watching them.

He nonchalantly placed his arm around Bri's waist and lowered his head to whisper, "Please don't freak out but there is a lady that has been intently staring at us and I think she's been following us through the store."

Bri pretended to smile up at him as if he'd just told a joke. She glanced out of the corner of her eye to see a woman, maybe in her mid-thirties, blatantly watching them. The situation made her feel like an undercover spy, maybe from the Mr. & Mrs. Smith movie. 

"Oh, honey!" Bri giggled, wrapping her hands around Sebastian's neck. "You're so good to me."

Sebastian was quick to catch on to her act and took the risk of pulling her into him. "Anything for my favorite girl." His heart rate sky rocketed as he held Bri to his chest.