Chapter 5- Everybody's fine.

Scarlett's P.O.V.

   We exited the hospital and I got in the car. Carter didn't have a ride so he got in too.
   "Thank you Sawyer."
   "No problem. But if I were you I would be scared of Tucker. He was furious when he find out that you were in the hospital. Oh and don't tell anyone that I let you play."
   "Wait you let her play?!" Carter exclaimed.
   "Scarlett's strong. She can handle almost anything. Also I didn't know a ball would hit her head."
   "Still though."
   "Oh shut up. I'm fine. You're fine. Everybody's fine."
   "Hmph." Sawyer pouted.
   "Anyway do you know the way to my house?" Carter asked.
   "Yeah I pulled it up. Don't worry."

Time Skip

   Sawyer had just pulled up the driveway and we got out of the car. I was nervous about my family's reaction to me being here. I was sure they'd be mad. I walked in the door and saw my family discussing something at the counter. Tucker was also there. He was the first to notice me.
   "Scarlett?" I looked down. "Scarlett!" He ran up to me hugging the daylights out of me. But I didn't care. I hugged back.
   "Hey college boy." I whispered. He backed away and looked at me.
   "You've grown." I smirked.
   "You dork." I rolled my eyes. Tucker had only been gone since my junior year started.
   "Sit." I followed directions and sat at his seat. "What happened to you?"
   "I had arrhythmia and-"
   "Had?" My mom asked.
   "I'll get to that. Anyway I didn't care and played soccer. A ball hit me in the head and I passed out. Then next thing I know I'm hearing things and feeling things like you coming in, Sawyer storming out of the room, and Carter holding my hand."
   "What about your use of had?"
   "I'm not sure but I went to heaven."
   "Like the movie Miracles from Heaven?" Tucker asked.
   "Exactly! I went, talked to Jesus, came back healed. The doctors don't understand it but I do. I know I'm better."
   "We should test it."
   "But what if she isn't better and ends up in the hospital again?"
   "I'll go on a tread mill. If I get tired easily, I still have this crappy condition. If not I'm fine."
   "Ok fine. But step off immediately if you feel what you felt with arrhythmia." I nodded and went downstairs Sawyer following me.
   "You sure you want this?"
   "I want to be better. If this will prove my health then I don't know but I would be more thankful than I ever have been."
   "Ok. Get on." I got on the tread mill and turned it on.  I started running. When I had the arrhythmia I would instantly get tired from running after a minute. My chest would hurt and I'd start panting. But now I was fine. My chest didn't hurt, I wasn't panting, and I wasn't tired. To be completely sure though I made it faster so I was sprinting.       "You good Scarlett?" Sawyer asked taking a step toward me.
   "Perfect." My fest pounded on the tread mill and I turned it up slightly making me go faster. I was healed but still. I didn't want to end up in the hospital again. Just then I heard something.
   "Scarlett you're healed. You don't have to test yourself." It was Jesus. I would know it anywhere. I instantly shut off the tread mill.
   "What? Do you have it? Do you need to sit down? Scarlett what?" Sawyer was panicking.
   "No. I'm fine. I'm healed."
   "You look healed. But you made a face right before you got off the tread mill."
   "I heard Jesus. But I'm healed. I really am." I ran and hugged Sawyer. He hugged back. I couldn't believe it. I'm healed. I don't have stupid arrhythmia. I don't have to get the surgery. I can play sports again. I couldn't happier.

Ok that's it for that chapter. Sorry it was so short but I had to put this in to make the story flow better. I hope your enjoying this story so far. Please vote and comment any grammar or spelling mistakes. Anyway adios!