Chapter 4- Ever heard of the movie Miracles from Heaven?

Scarlett's P.O.V.

   First all I could see was black and then white. My head was spinning. I wasn't at home and I wasn't at the soccer field.
   "Where the hell am I?" I asked to myself.
   "I suggest not saying that word." I turned around at the voice but saw no one.
   "Who's there?" Then an old man walked forward. He was using a curved walking stick. "Who?"
   "Peter. Scarlett right?"
   "How do you know my name? And where am I?"
   "Scarlett you are in heaven. When the ball hit your head you fainted and eventually died. Look here. The doctors are trying their best to bring you back." I looked and I saw the doctors hovering over me with the defibrillator and doing chest compressions.
   "Will it work? Will I come back?"
   "That depends on if you want to or not."
   "I do."
   "Well then why aren't you there?" I looked back at the doctors. The realization hit me.
   "I don't."
   "Why not? You have so much life left to live!"
   "But I don't. I can't do the things I love because of this stupid disease thing."
   "I know who can change that though."
   "Who?"
   "Jesus." And then like the snap of Peter's finger we were in a garden. And Peter wasn't there. A man who I had once learned about but didn't fully believe in was in Peter's place. A man named Jesus.
   "Hello Scarlett. Why don't you want to live?"
   "Because. If I went back I wouldn't be able to play sports. No sports. We won't get the money and I know that. Sawyer knows it too. I won't get love, my previous boyfriend showed me that."
   "Wait. You think that you won't get love?"
   "Of course. My ex cheated on me after only 2 months of dating out of the 6 months we dated."
   "But Scarlett, That was only one man. Look at this closely. You see these doctors, but you didn't see above the room. Look on the right side above the room." I did and I saw Carter staring at the doctors worry filling his eyes as the minutes went by, anxiously waiting for me to wake up.
   "It's Carter."
   "Yes. Scarlett he likes you. More than you know. He's waiting for the day when you say yes to him. He's waiting for you to wake up. Scarlett if you live you will find love."
   "But wouldn't he move on if I wasn't interested?'
   "Are you?"
   "I don't know. Maybe a little."
   "Scarlett this boy is very determined to make you his girlfriend and him be your boyfriend."
   "He doesn't want me to be his own?"
   "He knows you more than I think you know yourself. He knows that you hate it when boys will call girls theirs. He knows that you hate it when girls are thought of more as property than humans. He knows you have a feminist side in you."
   "I guess I do."
   "Scarlett now do you want to go back?"
   "Now I have no clue."
   "How about this? You sleep on it and come back here with your decision. I'll be here too."
   "Wouldn't I be completely dead by the time I wake up?"
   "Time moves much faster here than on Earth. They would still be working on you by the time we finish your decision."
   "Ok I'll sleep on it."

Time Skip

   I woke up and instantly knew my decision. I quickly snapped my fingers and I was at the garden and bench where I was earlier. The tome thing really confused me. I wanted to see myself on Earth so I snapped my fingers and saw myself. Carter was still watching but more worried. He was now pacing. The doctors were working harder and I looked the same.
   "So have you made your decision?" I turned and saw Jesus.
   "I want to go back. Sure I might not play sports again but I hopefully will have love."
   "Good choice. But who knows, maybe you will play sports." Then he snapped his fingers.