Chapter Two

"Ladies, ladies!" Taylor's voice rang down the hall. "Time to freshen up because we are going on a field trip to the other kingdoms!"

I heard doors click shut, from the girls who did not care to go on the trip. I hurried ready, without my maids help. It was too exciting to have their hands on me.

Once dressed in my nice blue dress, I skipped out of my room happily. My dress was covered with sparkles on the chest area, and it seemed to just drip down to the bottom. Watching my maids make the dress was amazing, and they've even shown me how to sew.

A body smashed into me and I fell backwards with a yelp. My head hit the table but it was nothing too serious to be worried about.

"I am so sorry, Lady Quinn." Luke's voice said, and his hand was outstretched to me. I took it casually and said "oh no problem, I love falling on tables."

He laughed and asked me if there was any damage done. I told him no, not even a gem came off my dress.

"That's good, that's good." Like said, he was looking deep into my eyes and there was a spark to them. "Let me make it up to you." He moved closer and tucked my hair behind my ear. His hand slipped to the small of my back, and the other to my chin and he tilted it up.

"How would you?" I asked. I could feel his breath in my face and it smelled really nice. Not like most people's.

His forehead touched mine, and we were so close. "Sit with me on the plane." He whispered, "we have the best seats, better than the others."

"Why me?" I asked.

"You've got something special about you." He said. And then I closed the gap between us and kissed him, and he responded quickly.

The bell rang from a distance and I pulled away from Luke, whose face was red. It was time for breakfast, and then we would leave for the plane to another kingdom.

"Wow Luke," I said, still close to him, "you'd think you had never kissed a girl." Before he could answer I slipped away and descended the stairs, leaving him speechless.

He probably hadn't kissed a girl, and I haven't kissed a boy either but I would say I did a good job. We were each others first kiss and that is something special and none of these other girls can top it. That's not what it was about, not about getting on top, it was about getting close to Luke. I want him to either choose me, or wish he did.