Chapter 7

Luke'sPOV

"Where is she?!" A voice yells hysterically outside of Quinn's door. I rush out to find a woman, who had the same looks of Quinn, blonde, short, same nose, lips, eye shape. All that was different was this woman had the eye color of gray.
"Where is who?" I ask her.
"My sister, you walnut, where is she?"

"Oh, you mean Quinn?" I say. I can tell I am correct when she rolls her eyes. "Alright... she is over here, let me take you."

"Oh wow, escort me?!" she exlaims in fake enthusiasm, "would you loop your arm through mine and everything?" This girl started to get on my nerves, but I had to keep acting polite because that is what a prince does. But of course, I wouldn't just allow her to treat me that way while I just dealt with it. So I nodded my head with a big cheesy grin, and looped my arm through hers.

She looked shocked but did not say anything, she just tagged along as I walked her through the doors to Quinn's room.

When we got into Quinn's room, she quickly swung her arm from mine and ran over to the bed. Then she just stared and said nothing.

She was like that for a long time. Just looking at her sister and not seeming to find words to say, if there ever were any words to say to begin with.

Finally she pulled an envelope from her pocket, which caused it to be wrinkled. "Will you please give this to her? When she wakes up?" I nodded and grabbed the letter from her.

"And," she added, as she walked out of the room, "if it doesn't seem like she's going to wake up before you leave then read it to her please? Only for a last resort thing."

It saddened me that she would bring up the fact that she might not wake up, because even I did not want to think about that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am so sorry that I haven't been keeping up with this story as much, it's getting more views so you'd think I'd be more active with it.

I've actually been done with that musical I was in (dunno if I ever mentioned that) for a few weeks but I'm sad because I miss the cast. We don't all go to the same school. (but I still see some more now so yay)