Part : 6 Growing Love

Start from the beginning

It was a sin  because I was falling for a girl who was married to my best friend. In simple words I was falling for a girl who was never made for me. Her soul , her body and her heart belonged to somebody else. I was having no right on her. Seeing her with somebody else everyday , I was feeling like somebody was hammering my heart constantly. It was hurting a lot. One side  guilt of falling for my best friends was killing me and other side pain of not getting what i needed was breaking me from inside.

It said that time makes you forget every pain but the truth is that we get habitual of pain with time. Same was happening with me , time was teaching me to control my feelings toward Nandini. My feelings for her was increasing. Her beautiful smile on her angelic face was a pure bliss. I could stare her smiling face  till infinity. For the first time in my life , I found something more beautiful than stars. But it hurt.. it hurt badly because that star was not mine , she was somebody else star.

____________________

In these two weeks both were doing great in pretending that they have no feelings for each other. They used to talk to each other normally and used to find happiness in each other from far away. Their love was growing with each passing day. They knew that they are in love but not wanted to accept it because this love was a sin in their eyes. They both were having no idea that their feelings were mutual. Manik was having no idea that Nandini was also falling in love with him and even Nandini was also having no idea that Manik also feels same for her. Both were unaware about each other feelings.

Now they were not running from their feelings, they accepted their feelings and trying to live with it because they were not left with any other choice. They tried to run but nothing happened. So  they found the better way to accept their feelings and live with it.

Nandini reached Shivansh's office , preparing lunch for him. She was still trying her best to be a good and responsible wife. She thought , if she couldn't control her feelings toward Manik but at least she could try to be responsible wife.

She was looking beautiful in black maxi dress and her hair were tied up in a messy bun. She opened the door of his cabin from one hand , holding the handle and from other she was holding her hand bag. As she opened the door , her eyes fell on Manik who was sitting on the couch which was kept in corner of cabin. Nandini's heartbeat became fast , seeing him. A smile spread all over her face when she saw him laughing freely and happily talking to someone on phone. His happiness gave peace to her heart. She always found him stressed and lost , and in his eyes she always found pain but today after seeing him happy , she was also happy.

She was having no idea about his pain. She didn't know that the pain from which she was going through , he was also going through the pain . Pain of not getting her and  seeing her everyday in the arms of somebody's else. Both were going to the same pain. Pain of not getting what they needed the most in their life. They were forbidden for each other but knowing this fact also , their heart was not stopping beating for each other. Unknowingly they were coming close and becoming the reason of each other breath.

Nandini was standing on the doorstep, clutching the handle of door and her eyes were staring him , having a constant smile on her face. She came on the earth back when Shivansh held her waist from behind.
"It is so good to see my beautiful wife in my office today." Shivansh whispered, coming close to her ear and his hands clutched her waist. After completing his words, he placed a kiss on her cheeks.

Manik looked at them for few seconds and he felt a sharp in his heart. But he was having no other option except ignoring them. Nandini didn't know why she used to feel more uncomfortable when Shivansh used to come close to her in front of Manik. Her heart used to cry because she couldn't do anything. She didn't want to hurt the person like Shivansh who was gem , most importantly who was her loving and perfect husband. Nandini controlled her emotions by gripping her handbag tightly and from other hand she clutched the handle. She pursed her lips to control her cries.

Love Or Sin ✅On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara