Part : 2 Living Under The Same Roof

I am glad , you people are liking this concept. I was so nervous before penning it down. Thank you for your support. Keep supporting me like this and you can share your ideas with me.

Lastly Inline comments are love.

Manik came downstairs after composing himself. He saw Shivansh , talking to someone. The person's face was not visible to him because he was standing , facing toward another side. He reached there.
"Mr. Abhimanyu Kapoor.." Manik said surprisingly seeing that person. Shivansh was also surprised to know that Manik knew Abhimanyu.

"So this party is for this Manik Malhotra." Abhimanyu asked while his eyes were still looking at Manik. They shook their hand with each other, passing each other a warm smile.

"You both know each other.." Shivansh asked to confirm , looking at them and moving his index finger from Manik to Abhi.

"We met in America during a meeting few months back. And how I can forget about that meet. I was so impressed by him." Abhi told Shivansh while Manik was smiling. Shivansh made O shape mouth. There was one more person who was listening to their conversation and that person was Nandini. She was standing few steps away from them.

"But how you both know each other?" Manik asked raising his eyebrows. Shivansh opened his mouth to speak but Nandini said before him coming toward them.

"He is my brother." Nandini said holding Abhi's elbow and rested her head on his shoulder cutely. Manik rubbed his forehead looking down. Nandini's presence was affecting him alot. He couldn't able to resist her.

"And she is my little sister." Abhi said and kissed her hair. Manik looked toward Abhi and passed a small smile to him. Shivansh was smiling , looking at them. Then Cabir and Mukti also came there.

"Let's just eat something. Rats are jumping in my stomach." Cabir said pointing his finger toward his stomach and everybody laugh looking at him.

"Tu bilkul nhi badla mere bhai.." Manik said encircling his hand around his neck. Cabir smiled looking at him.

"You are saying absolutely right Manik. He is still crazy and our drama queen." Mukti said and everybody bursted into laughter. Cabir was staring at them angrily.

"Don't raise the anger of hungry lion." Cabir warned them pointing his index finger toward them. Everybody were still laughing. Nandini patted Manik's biceps unknowingly while laughing and she  again caught his attention by doing this . He got lost in her winsome laugh. He didn't want to look at her but he was again looking at her.

"Even I am also feeling hungry. Let's take dinner then we will talk." Nandini said and listening her voice , Manik came on the earth back. He looked down , scolding himself. Then everybody went to take dinner.

____________________

Nandini was writing something in her personal diary , sitting at the study area. Study table was kept in her bedroom only. The room was huge and well furnished. The theme of room was black and white which was giving a classy look to the room. She was in nightdress , lose top with polka dot lower. Shivansh walked inside the room with the cup of coffee for her beautiful wife.

"Here is your coffee Mrs. Oberoi." He said keeping the coffee on the table. She passed a smile to him picking up the cup of coffee. She took one sip of coffee. She was feeling the taste of coffee closing her eyes. He kissed on her cheeks. She smiled in response looking at him.

"The coffee is so tasty.. like always." Nandini said and took another sip. Shivansh smiled staring at her , wrapping his hand around his chest.