~ Boutonnière ~

"I mean, I didn't mess up THAT much..." Roi said, while the sky was pitch black, lightning strikes around them every five seconds and waves were clashing with the boat's endurance. "You think?" Roan asked. They looked at the figure in the darkness, it was a male with pitch black skin, he was wearing a helmet with horns in the shape of the top of a skull and he wore leather pants with a belt. He had Roses stuck into his skin, probably pinned in with the horns. Rose looked at him in disgust. "Name is boutonnière." It said, with a low voice. "Wait, that's like that flower..." Leon said. "Damn, these keep getting more and more interesting." Roan said. "To cut it short, if you want the storm to seize,  each one of you will have to go through a certain situation where each choice will matter." The boutonnière said. "You will also be assigned a rose, which will indicate whether the choice you made is correct or not." He'd explain. "The first one to go will be chosen in a minute..." He'd say, and he smiled at the group. "This is all happening so fast..." Meghan says. "Basically, we are gonna get fucked again." Roi says. "I wonder what he meant by choices." Leon says. "Obviously nothing good." Rose responds. Lightning strikes, and Leon disappears from the deck. 

"Hello, Leon." The boutonnière said. They were in a single room together, it had a steer, a window out on the open sea, bookshelves, safety jackets, a table and a rose.. "Ah, shit." Leon said. Leon would try to move, but his hands were cuffed to the steering wheel.  "What the fuck?" He'd ask. "You need to make your first decision which is the path we're going to take now." Boutonnière says. "There is a thorny path ahead that leads to a maze which contains a golden scale." He says. "Why the hell would I want to go there?" Leon asks. "There's a catch, just next to it are five objects." The man would say. "If you place any of the objects on the scale, it will revive whoever died by the hands of that object like they were never dead." "Hell yeah I'm going there then!" Leon says. "There will be obstacles making it difficult for you to receive it." The man says. "Who cares! I could bring Espen back to life!" Leon responds. "But, if you choose that path, then three people will go to a trial and two will die in it." The boutonnière says. "Oh shit..." Leon thinks a bit. "Your second choice, is to stay on the ship with the others, and I will grant you special luck that helps you keep you and your desired survivors alive." The boutonnière says. The ship starts heavily shaking. 

Leon appears back on the deck and the ship stops shaking. "Yay me." He'd say sarcastically. "Thank god, you made the right choice." Meghan says. "Who wants to go next? Or should I pick one of you myself, heh." The boutonnière says. "Yeahhh... No thanks." Roan says. "I don't need to be taking any risks." Rose says. "I'll go!" Roi says. "For the team!" He'd say. "Yeah! Thank you Roi! You're brave." Roan says. Roi smiles. "Excellent!" Boutonnière says. Everyone gets teleported off the deck and appear in an arena that looks like a temple. "Roi, you have a decision to make. You have the task to prove if you're either loyal or a traitor." He'd say. "What do you mean?" Roi asks. "Here's our first option." Boutonnière says. "If you pick betrayal, everyone here will be frozen to death on the spot and you will be able to go home." Boutonnière says. "Okay..?" Roi says. "The second option is loyalty." Boutonnière explains. "If you choose this option, you must fight one of the skeletons that killed Esmay in a sword battle." He says. "You will be facing eachother until one drops the sword." He says. "I decide to fight for my friends!" Roi yells, with a confident grin on his face. "Good choice." Boutonnière says, and he looks at the rose, which is still blooming. "Woohoo! Go Roi!" Meghan says. "You got this!" Leon says. Boutonnière hands Roi a sword and the skeleton appears. "3... 2... 1... fight!" He said.