~ Angel ~

"You kept this place in uh... Pretty good condition." Rose would lie, trying to flatter the pirate into letting them go. "Thank you." The pirate says. "You won't believe how many free time you'll get in the next 100 years." He said, smiling at the three chained up teens in front of him. "Wait what-" Meghan got shocked when he said 100 years. "I'm just yanking your chain!" The pirate laughed. "I'm willing to allow you to return back to yer own crew but first you have to answer this riddle." He said. "And what riddle are we talking about?" Espen asked. The pirate handed Espen an image of two pirates with the ship they're on in the background. "The photos you see." The pirate said. "Are of crew members past sailed the ocean, but their time did not last. If you wish not to join this wall..." He looked up at Rose. "Then heed my message girl, so you can save all." Rose turned red when Espen looked at her, confused. The pirate got their attention by slamming on the table. "To look forward, you must look back. But not too far, or your freedom will lack." He said. "Work together, and you will be freed. Or else you might get tangled from a good 'reed." The pirate finshed. And he vanished as he did. "Tangled in a good reed?" Rose asked. "I think by 'reed he means read." Espen answered. "We need to put our heads together or we might be paintings on the wall....." Meghan started wondering. "Tangled in a good read?" She asked. "How are you tangled by that?" She said confused. Espen fiddled with the picture. "I don't know, it makes no sense to me..." it was quiet for a while. "But what if..." Espen continued. "...maybe it has to do with-" But Meghan interrupted him. "I think it's in the middle of the room." She said. "He said we need to look back but not too far or freedom might lack." She looked at Rose. "There's only one thing in the middle of the room." Meghan said. "Espen, can you reach the book?" She asked. Espen reached his leg out to try and make it slide toward them and succeeded. He picked it up and faced the monkey skull down to the floor. "Now shine on the image." Meghan said. The moment Espen aimed the light from the skull at the image, the image faded and a name became visible. "Angel. That's what it says. With the image of a girl with it." Espen said. The chains and the book disappeared.

The entire group ran to the captain's office for a gathering. "Thank god you guys made it!" Meghan said. "Our team was slowed down by these strange ghost pirates..." Leon looked at her. "Ghost pirates?" He looked confused. "That sounds eerie." He shivers. "All the hallways took to this room." Roan said. "So that means we're supposed to be here." He sat down. "So what's special about it?" Julia asks. Once she said that the room filled itself with a green glow. And a captain version of the ghost pirates appeared. He had everything a typical captain has. A hook, a peg leg and of course an eye patch. "For three hundred years I have been stuck in this hellhole! But finally someone was smart enough to set me free." He smiled. "Uhh, you're welcome?" Espen says. "Silence!" The captain yelled. "I have something that you need, but I also require something in return." He smirked. "...A sacrifice?" Rose asked. "Exactly." The pirate said. "Your captain awaits all of you back on your ship."

Once gathered back on their own deck, Jeremiah spoke. "At this moment you know the drill! Two people will end up staring at death's eyes. I'll give you some time to discuss between one another." He smiled at them. Meghan approached Rose. Who was sitting in a corner tearing up. "Oh..." Meghan said. "Hi Meg." Rose says. "Hi..." Meghan said softly. "You seem to be upset, what's wrong?" She asks and sits down with Rose. "I'm going to be on trial! I just know it!" She says. "No, you wont!" Meghan said. "How do you know that?!" Rose yelled. "The question is," Meghan said. "What makes you think you're going to the trial? You've done nothing but guided us successfully through this whole journey!" She reassured her. "I don't know! I just feel it. I fear this might be my downfall." Rose said. "I don't think so..." Meghan responds. "If you'd like, I could ask some people who they're voting and try to get their radar off you." She said. "It might not be enough, you know. Sometimes people are voted in because of revenge or because they don't know who to pick." She sobbed. "A friend of mine had to deal with something like that." She looked at the image, which she was still holding in her hand. "How so?" Meghan asked. Rose sighed. "Meghan, can you keep a secret?" She asked. "Yea." Meghan said. Rose handed Meghan the image. "See that girl right there?" She asked. "The one with blond hair and the punk hoodie?" She looked at Meghan. "Yess....?" Meghan said. "She died in events similar to this. She told me that it was some kind of Georgian themed party that her and her boyfriend were going to. But... neither of them ever came back. I only know it because another friend of mine got the same invite but didn't go and deemed it suspicious." Meghan was looking at her in trance, not realising Rose had stopped talking. "Damn." She said. "The main reason I came here," Rose continued. "Was to learn more about whatever had killed them. And hopefully put a stop to it for good. But I never knew how close she came to death before actually dying." Rose started crying. "It's going to be okay." Meghan said. "I promise I'll try to get people not to vote you in. You really do deserve to stay and avenge your loved one." Meghan smiled at her.

Meghan walked over at Leon. "What's up with you?" Leon asks. "I don't feel like talking about it." Meghan responded. "Just say it." Leon said. "It's Jeremiah." Meghan lied. "What about him?" Leon asks. "He's a fucking asshole." Meghan says. "He's fake and I know it. Don't you think he's hiding something from us?" She asked. "Besides us dying," Leon says. "I have no idea what is going on with Captain Jerry Sparrow, but it's not good."