~ Let Her Have A Tantrum ~

"I feel like he is working with the evil and that the deaths could be avoided." Meghan confesses. "What makes you say that?" Leon asks. "He didn't stop the kraken from attacking us and he definitely did not care about Lucas getting killed." Leon ponders. "While I don't trust you fully, you may be right." He sits down. "Should we spread this theory?" He proposes.

The group would re-gather on the deck for the voting ceremony. "You all must be so traumatized after seeing your friend being torn apart right in front of your eyes." He said. Still with that creepy damn smile on his face. "Please just get this over with..." Esmay whispered to herself. "Anyhow," Jeremiah said. "It's time to vote!" After everyone had voted and settled back in their seat. Jeremiah looked in the bowl of cards. "So let's see who we got in the game this time..." He smirks and starts stirring his hand in the bowl until he finally grabs one of the sheets. "Rose." He looks at Rose. "What?!" Rose screams and tears up. "Why me?!" Meghan rushes to Rose's bench to calm Rose down. "The next card..." Jeremiah says. "Julia." He throws the cards back in the bowl. "I-" Julia stammers. "I don't get it..." Her eyes widen and her eyebrows frown at everyone on the deck. "You guys voted me?!" She yells. "Who the hell voted for Julia?!" Rhea screamed. "I saw neither of these coming..." Roi said. Julia stood up and angrily looked at Rose. "Before I go into this hellhole known as a trial..." She'd say. "Rhea, you're still an amazing person, no matter what happened between us." She smiled a little, but then Espen stood up. "It's about time, just go already." He said. "I can't believe how rude you're being Espen!" Rose said. "Rose, cut it out." Julia then said. "I don't buy your nice act!" Julia yells, and she approaches Rose. "Your ass got pulled from that bowl because I'm sick of you!" Julia is now face to face with Rose. "What are you talking about?" Rose said nervously. Julia pushed her and Rose fell to the ground, Espen and Rhea hurried to help her up. "How is everyone buying this? Rose KNOWS something about this!" Julia speaks out loud for anyone to hear. "I don't-" Rose tried to say something. "Just watch!!!" Julia screamed. "She'll come out of this trial alive!!!" Julia started crying. "And none of you, will believe me until it's too late to save yourselves!!!" She dropped to the ground and covered her face. "It's okay Rose," Espen said. "Let her have a tantrum." Espen sat down next to Rose. "She's clearly too tired and she's wasting the energy she has left." Roan says. "Listen guys, please." Julia sobs. "She's looking for a girl name-" "As much as I love this," Jeremiah interrupted. "The trial is back on the ghost ship, so help yourself and get there."