BONUS

Woojin
"Felix? Can I talk to you about something?"

Felix
"Hyung? What is it about?"

Woojin
"It's about... something that's bothering me for a while. I hope you have time."

Felix
"Hyung, I will always have time for you. So what is it hyung? Don't worry you're not bothering me."

Woojin
"Anyways, it's about Boram."

Felix
"Boram? You never talk about her though. Is something bothering you regarding her?"

Woojin
"I don't but it seems that she's distant from me. Ever since she got home from the party, she... seems to forget things. And she looks gloomy, almost as if she never gotten enough sleep."

Felix
"I see that actually and it's been... 5 days...? She seems really tired. One day, I saw her at the usual cafe she goes to and she already saw me but..."

Woojin
"But what?"

Felix
"It looks like she doesn't even know me."

Woojin
"Maybe she's just tired."

Felix
"But you just said she's been looking tired for days now. I think we should get worried at this point, hyung."

Woojin
"Well, have you heard anything from Cora? Anything about Boram specifically?"

Felix
"No, I haven't talked to her. But she told me something about Boram noona a few days ago."

Woojin
"Really? What did she say?"

Felix
"She said that she seems distant even with Cora and is being forgetful. One day, they even found her outside by the beach holding lilies. Then, she was found wandering off their group when they went shopping."

Woojin
"What? Is she okay?"

Felix
"She almost drowned once."

Woojin
"WHAT?!"

Felix
"I don't know what really happened next but she said she was fine."

Woojin
"Where is she now?"

Felix
"Cora said she was somewhere but I don't know where that somewhere is."

Woojin
"I hope she remembers us at least."

Felix
"I hope so too."

Woojin
"I miss her, you know. Nobody will bother me about my perfumes or invite me out to eat some chicken."

Felix
"She's really charming, hyung."

Woojin
"I know. I hope I see her again."

Felix
"Go to Amino first to chill, hyung."

Woojin
"Sure! 😂"

cαll єndєd