Pause (Seungmin)

Seungmin probably woke up at the wrong side of the bed. Why? He's in a bad mood. He's been in a bad mood ever since he got hurt and also with Hana.

For some unknown reasons, he was mad at Hana and Chan took notice of that. He wanted to contact Hana but that would be interfering with their relationship, whatever there is.

Seungmin didn't even want to talk to her but then a sudden urge inside of him said to call her and see if she would answer. And she did, almost immediately.

They had a nice talk but it wasn't enough for some reason. Seungmin still feels down as if he faked every happy moment he had today. Chan noticed and had enough holding it im so he ought to approach him.

"Is there something wrong, Seungmin?" He asked the younger guy, obviously concerned.

"How do you delete a person out of your life?" Chan knew immediately he was talking about Hana.

He scoffed as if he was joking but he wasn't. He was serious.

"Why do you want to delete Hana from your life? As far as I know, she's one of the best things that happened IN your life." Chan chattered on. Seungmin chuckled nervously and sighed.

"Exactly, hyung. When she came into my life, it changed completely. But then..." He trailed off. Chan tapped his back for a bit of relaxation.

"But then?"

"My dreams became a problem." Seungmin confessed to the older guy, leaving him confused with what he meant.

"What do you mean?"

"My dream is to become an idol and at the same time, go to college too. Then, I would take her out but that would take forever because we're both so career driven and waiting for when we can date. Because of too much time wasted, that would make us fall apart. And it's starting right now and we're not even together."

Chan suddenly remembers something his girl best friend would say, leading him into a smile whilst looking at Seungmin.

"Seungmin, do you love her?" He asked the million dollar question and Seungmin didn't even hesitate to give the answer.

"Yes."

"And does she love you too?"

"Yes...?" Chan chuckled.

"Don't worry she's sure about you." Chan said, making Seungmin smile.

"Well, that's the point, Seungmin."

"We love each other?"

"Yeah! That's it. Love is strong and so are both of you. Remember when Serin went here and gave me advice for love, I wrote that in a song and you loved it. It's because it's true. Whatever you do in your life or wherever you are, you're both still present in each other's hearts. Your distance won't affect the love that you have for each other. Your dreams are a part of everybody, so let them be part of your dream. A dream that is very nice to think about." Chan said in a soothing voice, almost as if listening to a podcast.

Seungmin smiled and sighed, feeling relief from what his older brother,  Chan, just said.

Waiting for the right time is not a problem. It's a challenge but it's worth it in the end especially when you're waiting for the right person.

"Do you get it now?" Seungmin nodded lightly.

They sat there for a little while. Chan is letting Seungmin think what would be his final decision.

"I should wait, shouldn't I?" Chan gave him a big nod, making the other party smile.

"Wait for the right time and remember to don't rush things into something the other side wouldn't like." Seungmin nodded again.

"Honestly, you guys should talk more." They both laughed.

At least it's resolved now? Or is it not?

ѕtαtuѕ: α вíg mαчвє