Pause

"Wow, I never even thought you'll even be friends with a guy." Her sister called her out.

"I have a lot of guy friends. "

"Because you were once the student president?" Suddenly, Hana sighed.

"Stop bringing up the whole student president thing."

Their talk was cut short when Hana was suddenly paged. As she walks to the office, she was earning some glances and stares. A lot of people hated her for being friends with an idol like Seungmin. How did they find out? She doesn't know at all how that came out.

She made her way to the office and stared at the door for a bit. She relaxed herself and knocked. The door opened for her by another student and let her in.

"Ms. Jeon, cone sit here." Mr. Lee said, pointing at a chair that faces a desk full of teachers hurdled together.

"What is it all about, Sangsoon?" Ms. Sohn, the teacher who dropped her out of her position as the student president, spoke up.

"Well, Harin, I want to defend Ms. Jeon over here." Mr. Lee looked at Ms. Sohn sternly.

"But Sangsoon, there is already a student president who replaced her. I don't think this is a good idea for both the school and both the presidents." Another teacher butted in.

"Maybe it's time to do a little bit of reevaluating." Mr. Lee stood firm to his decision, which the teachers are quite hesitant about.

"Aren't you showing favorites right now? Clearly, you are and there is only a small chance that she'll be back in place. Not only does she need our approval but she also needs to win the students over, which is hard considering what she's done." Another rattle given by Ms. Sohn was heard. Mr. Lee sighed.

"In all honesty here, you're the one giving out favorites. You know for a fact that Hana is deserving to be the student president but instead you dropped her for being friends with a famous idol going here, which is a stupid reason to drop her out. And just replace her with a student with your own criteria." He said I a very calm tone, making Ms. Sohn furious but still staying her cool.

"Let's stop there shall we?" Another teacher stopped the heated banter and the teacher looked straight at both Hana and the current student president, Juri.

"Jeon Hana and Park Juri, I want you to write in this piece of paper... 4 paragraphs, with at least 6 sentences each, what's the criteria for being the best student president of Cheongdam High School. From there, we'll decide who is more deserving. You have only today to finish that." Mr. Lee spoke.

And after that, Jeon Hana is back in the spot. The essays were given out to the students to vote on it and Hana claimed winner after receiving almost all of the votes. Juri was kinda mad but she laid off and cooled down afterwards.

As for Ms. Sohn, she's still mad at her but not enough to bring her down again.

She felt super super happy that she forgot it was her sister's birthday. That's why she was upset when she didn't greet her a while ago. Well, now she has to grab her gift from home and run to MNET, because her sister interns there.

"Wait. Isn't Seungmin going to be there too?" She thought and she thought right. She grabbed another bag and ride a bike to the building, which is conveniently near.

"You know, you can't just come in like that when I'm working." They both share a laugh as they eat the cake she brought. It's good timing that Hana came on her sister's break time.

"I'm really sorry I forgot. I'll make it up to you." Her sister smiled and shook her head.

"You don't have to, Hana. You have given us so much already. This is enough." They shared a hug and ate more cake.

"Well, I'll keep this already. My break time's almost over." As they were walking to the break room, her sister noticed another bag and looked at Hana straight in the eyes.

"1st hallway, 6th room to the left." And with that, she stormed off, leaving her sister with a smile on her face.

As she makes her way to the room, her phone kept vibrating. She didn't mean to stay long.

She finally found the room, tired. She released herself for a bit and instead of going in the room, she left it by the door, hoping it won't be taken away.

"Deed is done." She smiled to herself and made her way home to do some homework.

Meanwhile...

"Do you need anything, guys?" Their manager asked the boys.

All of them said no so he just went out to buy some water. He then stopped when he noticed something at the doorstep of their dressing room.

"I saw a gift outside." He said to another manager. Suddenly, Chan jolted up.

"Manager-nim, can I have that? That's from a friend." He succeeded in getting in and walked towards Seungmin who was busy listening to music.

Chan set the bag right in front of Seungmin and smiling back at him when he looked.

"Who gave this?" He asked kindly.

"See for yourself hyung." Jeongin said and smiled.

He found a letter attached to it, knowing immediately that it's from Hana.

нι. ι нope yoυ enjoy тнιѕ gιғт. нoneѕтly, тнιѕ ιѕ wнy ι dιdn'т aттend yoυr gradυaтιon. ѕorry aвoυт тнaт. alѕo, ι нave тнe oтнer вraceleт. ιт'ѕ a paιr :)

Seungmin, like a little child on Christmas, opened the gift and saw a bracelet made of metal with a symbol at the center.

Immediately, Seungmin wore it to the stage as if it was part of his stage outfit.

Seungmin was too happy to even speak. He just did his best and executed the moves to their new song, Miroh perfectly.

"So... How'd you like the gift?" Chan said as soon as they made their way back to the dressing room.

"I love it." He smiled, reaching to his ears.

"Just a little surprise for you." Chan winked at him and left him to enjoy the gift.

He still stayed smiling as he fiddles with it until they got home.