Changbin quickly stood up from his table and run to Chan.

Changbin:"How are you doing?"

Chan:"What are you doing here?"

Chan looked around the room, hoping  not to see teacher.

Changbin:"Helping babo..."

He smiled and looked inside Chan's test, he took away his pen and began to mark the right answers.

Chan:"Thankyou Binie!"

Changbin smiled and quickly run over to Hyunjin.

Changbin:"Jinie? You need help?"

Hyunjin looked up and nodded. Changbin quickly answered all the answers and run to his place right in the time when teacher came inside the class everyone was looking up.

Teacher:"Finished already?"

Everyone quickly looked down to give an answer that they need some time.

Teacher:"Changbin?"

He looked up to teacher and nodded.

Changbin:"Why?"

Teacher came closer to his desk and everyone was now looking at him.

Teacher:"Can i ask you something?"

Changbin:"Go ahead"

The teacher looked at Hyunjin and quickly at Changbin.

Teacher:"Why do you have Hyunjins pen inside your hands?"

Ohh shit.

Changbin:"Mine wasn't working, so i asked Hyunjin"

He looked down and hoped that she will believe his words.

Teacher:"Alright, who finished can go!"

All three boy's stood up and ran out of the classroom. There were still some minutes left before the hallway would be full of students running to their next classes. For these three friends it was a free time, so they decided to do something intresting, like playing basketball.

*****

The school soon was over and Changbin went back home. He opened the doors of house and saw the blonde boy running in his direction, Changbin quickly took of his bag and lifted Felix up while hugging him. Felix wrapped his legs around Changbin and pressed his lips against Changbin's for sweet little kiss. Changbin was still holding Felix ass so he wouldn't slide down.

Felix:"Finally you are home!"

Changbin smiled at boys cuteness and kissed Felix nose making the blonde boy chuckle.

Changbin:"What have you done today Lixie?"

Felix was thinking for a moment and then smiled.

Felix:"I was sleeping a lot, because i still feel really tired...but then i eat something and hour ago your mother opened the doors, what kinda scared me, but then when she saw me, she run to me and hugged me... she's so sweet towards me hahahah!"

Changbin stopped breathing for a minute.

Changbin:"Is she's home?"

Felix laughed and looked in the kitchen.

Felix:"Yes, she's staring at us in this moment!"

Felix waved at Changbin's mother while smiling. He was still around Changbin and Changbin still was holding Felix in his hands.

Changbin:"Mom!"

Changbin's mum was now smirking and looked extremely happy.

Mum:"Care to explain?"

_____
I included school life as well...

By the way Changbin's mother love their relationship!

vote and coment 😉💕