▶︎𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹◀︎

𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐...
____________

..•*•..•*•..•*•..

__________
𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚍
__________
Warning:Talking fucking dog,& rape...
I sowwy...
_______
2 months till entrance exam.

"Hey kacchan do you think we can go hiking with Fuji? It would be so fun to do it with him and we can swim in that lake too!"izuku said smiling.

"Yeah sure izuku. God I'm still used to saying just your name. Ha I'll just call you izuku and star. That would be so much better on my fucking dumbass brain."kacchan giggled.

"Yeah sure kacchan do whatever you please."izuku smiled.

"Fuji!! Come here baby! We gonna go hiking you excited!!!"izuku talked to the dog.

"HECK YEAH! I never went hiking before it sounds lots of fun!!!"Fuji spoke.

Both izuku and kacchan just slowly started at each other then back at the dog.

"I-uh... F-Fuji.... d-did you just t-talk?"izuku questioned shocked.

"Oh yeah I can! I'm the first dog with a power or quirk what ever you people call it! Since I trusted you I felt that it would be better to use it!"Fuji barked.

"W-well at least we can talk to each other!"izuku said smiling.

"Yeah! Also you have cool wings!"Fuji complimented.

"Heh t-thanks..."izuku giggled.

"I-uh l-let's just get in the car..."kacchan awkwardly said as we walked to the car.

-3 hours later-

"Wow kacchan I didn't think you would take us to this big of a mountain when I suggested hiking?!?!"izuku said kind blown.

"Well my precious star. I will do almost anything for you. The reason I say almost is because I can't have you fucking eating my money like peppa fucking daddy pig."kacchan joked.

"Well kacchan. Your my big daddy pig.."izuku said teasingly.

"Bitch are you calling me fat!"kacchan said looking at his chest fEeLiNg for any fat.

(Ok It's not my fault my fingers wanted to write some action.)

Izuku soon roughly kissed kacchan on the lips as kacchan kissed back. They were both on a almost full out make out session until Fuji reminded them what we were here for.

"O-oh u-uh sorry about that"izuku said rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Come on nerd let's start hiking. You ready Fuji!"kacchan said while playing with Fuji.

The 3 walked up the mountain till the reached a beautiful waterfall.
Izuku and kacchan admired the beauty of the waterfall till it was time to head home.
______________
"Hey kacchan I know it's late but I'm gonna go food shopping. I'll be back around maybe 1:00am. Love you kacchan!"izuku said as he gave kacchan a kiss on the cheek.
________
30min later.

"Guess I got everything now time to head home."izuku said getting ready to fly until something snapped his left wing...

He looked in horror as he saw his wing lay limp on the cold hard cement. He felt something grab his other wing and snapped it again.

Izuku screamed in pain as the person he couldn't see pulled his broken wings and dragged him into a deep alleyway...

"Now to make sure you stay quiet and don't escape we gonna have to use precautions..."the man said as he took out some ropes and a gag.

He put the gag in Izuku's mouth as izuku panicked with tears falling down his face.

He tide Izuku's hands around a pole behind him and let the games begin.

He took off izuku pants & shirt as izuku squirmed with more tears flowing down his eyes...

Muffled sobs could only be heard from the gag but to the man it was music to his ears.

Once he finished taking off Izuku's clothes izuku tried to cover his exposed body but it didn't work...

The man started sucking on Izuku's  nipple as izuku sobbed even hard trying to get the man off. He left a bunch of hickeys on the innocent green haired boys neck...

"Hey I wonder if this is your first time having sex.... well I'm just gonna find out for myself..."the man smirked.

The man started to play with Izuku's dick as izuku tried to kick the man only for the man to spread Izuku's legs and begin...

He shoved his dick inside izuku as izuku cried even harder. Blood seeped out of izuku as the man raped the poor boy.
________
2 hours later.

"Thank you for letting me have this wonderful time with you.. now you can just get out yourself.. goodbye love"the man smirked and ran off leaving izuku naked with cum from the man all over him.

Izuku breath hitched as izuku started to sob into the gag.

3 more hours later of izuku struggling against the restrains he finally managed to get out.

Izuku put on his now dirty clothes and cried in the alleyway some more.

Izuku wanted kacchan to be his first not a random man... he wondered if kacchan would even love him after this...

Izuku checked his phone to see it was already 6:00am...

Izuku dragged his wings home leaving the grocery's on the floor....

__________
"Why isn't izuku back yet..."bakugou was already full in panicking when it's been a full 6 hours of izuku being gone...

Until he heard a knock on the door 30 minutes later...

Bakugou slowly opened the door to see izuku looking down on the floor with puffy red eyes. Bakugou grabbed izuku and took him to his room where izuku and bakugou slept.

"I-izuku why were you gone for so long! I was worried! But why does it look like you were crying..."bakugou questioned his loved with concern.

"K-kacchan I-if I tell you w-will you still love me..."izuku said already starting to cry again...

"I-izuku y-you didn't c-che-" bakugou was cut off by Izuku.

"N-no I would n-*sniff* never do that...
I f-fucking love you..." izuku said with tears rolling down his cheeks.

"I-I was r-raped...."as izuku finished saying those difficult words he shoved his head into kacchan's chest and cried his heart out. Bakugou had tears roll down his face his lover was raped....
The person bakugou loved most was hurt and fucking raped. His one and only his star...

Bakugou rubbed Izuku's back reassuring his green haired angle he still loved him and always did...

Bakugou started making his own cast for izuku since izuku hated going to the hospital...

"Izuku you know that love you right.."kacchan said asking izuku.

"Yeah... and I love you too.."izuku said as he smiled with tears still in his eyes...

After a long night with no rest they went to sleep with Fuji for the rest of the day.

___________________
A/N: I hope this chapter didn't turn out bad....
(This chapter is unedited/revised)
____________________
Words:1150
_____________________
▶︎𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺◀︎
   ▫︎𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎▫︎
_____________________
𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐...