▶︎𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸◀︎

__________
𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐...
__________

..•*•..•*•..•*..•*•..

________________
𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚍
________________
"𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛"
________________

-Summer break-
-3 months till UA exams-

"Hey izuku you think we should give each other new nicknames. I haven't even gave you a nickname you nerd!" kacchan said as he rubbed izuku head.

-this is the part where Wattpad fucking deleted the rest of my story. fuck you wattpad-

"Hmm how about... firework.. cause your my special firework..."izuku said hugging kacchan.

"Heh, your really bad at nicknames you know that..."kacchan giggled.

"Yeah I know..."izuku giggled with kacchan.

"How about you just keep calling me kacchan and I'll call you... Star...
Cause your my little star in the sky"kacchan said as he blushed a little.

"I love you kacchan."izuku said as he snuggled into kacchan's chest slowly falling asleep with a smile on his face.

"I love you to... star..."kacchan quietly said to izuku as he looked at izuku sleep peacefully.

'How could I ever be so lucky to have someone like you izuku...'kacchan thought as he went to sleep with izuku.
______________________
-10:00.59 AM-•-next day-
______________
Key:
Star=izuku
Kacchan=katsuki
______________
"Common star get up already. I wanna take you somewhere with me."
kacchan said as he shook izuku up.

"Fineeee god kacchan you are such a handful." Izuku spoke as he stretched out his green wings.

"So where are we going?"izuku questioned kacchan.

"That's a surprise now get in the car"kacchan said shoving izuku into the passenger seat of his mat black Ferrari.
(Rich kids up in the hood ya bitches)
(Also they fell asleep with their clothes on so that's why they didn't dress up)

"Good fucking grief kacchan you don't need to fucking shove me in the car. Your gonna damage my wings I just got em cleaned you bakubitch."izuku joked while being serious at the same time.

"Bitch please at least I'm a hot ass bitch."kacchan replied jokingly.

"Good god kacchan. You need some help..."

"No u."

"Good fucking god kacchan your hopeless"

"No u"

"I fucking officially give up"izuku replied dramatically

"Good"kacchan smirked.

-at a pet store 🥴-

"Kacchan why the hell are we at a fucking pet store."izuku said starting to get suspicious.

"Well it's for you.... and something else."kacchan smirked.

"Oh hell the fuck no im not being your kink today hun."izuku said as he was about to get out the car until a leash and collar attached to his neck.

"You bitch. You just had to do it."izuku said rolling his eyes.

"Well the sign says anyone with a animal like quirk must wear a leash and collar."kacchan read the sign while grinning.

"You bitch."was the only thing izuku said as they walked in.

'This is a bunch of bullshit...' izuku thought to himself as bakugo dragged all around the pet shop.

For some reason bakugo was picking a bunch of dog items

Then he walked toward the adoption section they had lots of dogs and cats.

"Uhhh kacchan why are we here?"I questioned the blonde.

"I though you would have noticed already but you can pick a dog."kacchan smiles..

"Oh my fucking god really!!!! I WANT THIS ONE!"izuku fangirled pointing at this one dog that stood out.

"Holy shit star. He is fucking huge! You sure ya want him?"kacchan questioned Izuku.

"HELL THE FUCK YES!"izuku yelled.

-after doing all dat boring paperwork and shit-
-at home-

"Thank you kacchan so much!!! I've always wanted a dog!!"izuku cried to kacchan.

"Anything for you my little star."kacchan smiled.

"What ya gonna name the big guy."kacchan asked izuku.

"Well I was thinking Fuji i think it suits him."izuku smiled.

"Well I like it a lot too."kacchan smiled.

They both got into the bed and Fuji jumped in the middle of bed snuggling with the 2 boys.

They all fell asleep with a smile on their face after that.
______________________
Words:N/A
Reason:Wattpad is on some crack rn
______________________
▶︎𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹◀︎
▫︎𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎▫︎
______________________
𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐...