chapter one

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow!

Chapter one:

Sighing, I force myself to walk into the gates of hell regretting my poor decision immediately. I'm not a "loser" or anything, I'm more of in the higher end of the social line my best friend being Nicola Evans and all.

Nicola is the sweetest and most amazing friend I can ever ask for. She is simply gorgeous in every way possible. She has the prettiest set of green eyes and the most astounding brown hair. Nicola is one of the most popular girls in our school and she also happens to be my best friend.

Then there is Clara Keddington. Clara is another one of my best friends. She's funny and a bit more on the crazy side. Clara is the opposite of Nicola- she has blonde hair and brown eyes and is literally the definition of perfection.

And then there's me. My name is Blair Morgan and I have brown hair and brown eyes. My hair comes till about above my boob.

I have known these girls since we were in our diapers, our parents being best friends since birth as well. We're basically attached to the hip.

Looking up at the prison that people call school, I consider running back into my car and ordering my driver to take me all the way back home. But in this case, my driver was my dad and there is no way in hell that old man will ever let me do such a thing, which is unfortunate.

"Blair? Is that you?" The sound of my best friend comes from behind me.

Holy shit.

"Nicola? Is that you?" I squeal, jumping on her the second I catch her gaze.

After hugging for what felt like forever we finally let go of each other. Nicola took this time to look at my haircut. "You got a haircut? Oh my god, it's gorgeous, you look so good!" She beams at me.

I smile at her. I hadn't seen her since summer ended since she left for summer vacations the day it began. But she hadn't changed a bit, which I suspected from her Instagram and Facebook posts.

"Where's Clair?" I ask her.

She shrugged, "Not sure, haven't seen her yet," she tells me.

Well that's too bad.

"Nicola! Blair! Guess what?!" My other best friend, Clara, shrieks running towards us.

There she is.

Nicola and I raise an eyebrow looking at each other.

"There's a new guy coming! He's supposed to be like a supermodel and also a badass. It's about time we got any good-looking guys around here," she says, muttering the last few words to herself.

To be fair, the guys in our school weren't ugly or anything. There were actually some pretty good looking ones. It's just that none of them had any interest in clara since they were too busy gawking Nicola, which Clara had always been really salty about but of course, she didn't say anything since she was a good friend.

But looking at what my best friend was wearing I could sense she wanted a change around here.

Clara stood a good 5'4, while I was a 5'7 and Nicola a 5'6. We towered over her but she was still managing to stick out with the bright pink neon short shirt she was wearing and the black shorts she wore to go along with it. Lipstick smeared all over her mouth area. And it wasn't the type that most girls have once they make out with someone. It was the type of lipstick smear young inexperienced girls put on.

"Clara," I begin, not wanting my best friend to make a fool of herself but then gave up shortly when Nicola looked at me warningly.

Clara turned to look at me anyway "Whats up?" she asks.

"Nevermind," I tell her softly. I could see Nicola nod in approval from the corner of my eye.

"Okay?" She shoots me a weird look. "Anyways, i've got to go. People are crowding up near the hallways and I wanna be the first one to meet my future husband." she says, flashing us a suggestive grin before turning away on her heels and walking off.

That was weird and so unlike Clara.

"It's okay, she just wants to snath up a hottie for herself, don't take it personally," Nicola tries her best to assure me probably sensing the worry assures was written all over my face.

I sigh, "I know but she looks ridiculous, I mean what was she thinking?!"

"I don't know."

Clara was always the type to fawn over boys but never the type to really go after them. It's not that they didn't want her or anything, because she was stunning and anyone who didn't is completely insane. It's just that she got a little excited which scared most people away.

But now it was like she was a completely different person. And honestly it's amazing she's decided to initiate the first move and all but what if it affects our friendship somehow? What if she becomes a whole new person because of this? That was what scared me.

"Do you really think she'll change? I mean she's Clara. We love her." Nicola asks me as if she was reading my thoughts.

"I don't know," I honestly tell her.

"Let's just go in, school's about to start anyway," I tell Nicola, walking away ushering her to join me.

And as soon as we did the crowd that was all gathered up for the newbie turned towards us.

After meeting with a few old friends, and saying a few hello's, me and Nicola went ahead and got our schedules from the office.

"Show me yours," she says, showing me hers.

"We have four classes together, that's awesome!" she squeals.

Last year we had none. So this was a big improvement.

"Yes! I wonder how many we have with clair," I grin.

"We'll see." she winks at me as we head towards our first class.

History. How fun.