Salty Ocean, Salty Tears: Dawn's POV

Taking a deep breath I released Cutiefly and the seal on the pokemon released a dazzling firework show, with one streak of the sparkles following Cutiefly as she flew as quickly as she could in a full circle around the stage. The music started and I grinned as Serena's favorite french song, "Un Fille du Solei" began to play. 

Swaying back and forth I began clapping my hands above my head to the beat, prompting the crowd to clap along with me. I began skip-jumping around the edge of the stage, continuing to clap as Cutiefly flew around me while spinning and doing backflips. Bending to the side I put a hand to my ear and gestured with my other hand for the crowd to be a little louder. They obliged, nearly all of them clapping along to the happy beat.

Smiling widely I spun and took my position in the middle of the stage just as the music slowed and a female vocalist began speaking. Clasping my hands loosely behind my back I took two exaggerated grapevine steps to the side and lowered my right hand so that it was gesturing to Cutiefly as she let off a small Struggle Bug that looked like small green fireworks before I moved to the left and we did the same thing. As the verse continued I danced gracefully around the stage, at one point spinning on the ball of my foot like a ballerina while my other was raised high behind me.

As the verse came to an end though I moved back towards the middle of the stage and raised both arms above my head as the words "Je Suis" were sung loudly. As the note ended I nodded up at Cutiefly and she used her double team to burst into dozens and dozens of copies of her. I heard gasps of astonishment and as the chorus began I dropped down into a wide stance placing my hands on my knees and then dipped one knee and shoulder down, followed by the other, and then leaned back on my left leg and clapped my hands together, signaling for all of the cutiefly copies to let loose a shower of Struggle Bug sparks, before going back and doing it again, but leaning back on my right foot and lifting up my left leg.

As the male vocalist began to join in with the chorus I began dancing around the stage and the many cutieflies populating the stage created a gentle Fairy Wind that flowed around the stage. This caused Cutiefly and its doubles to bob up and down to the beat, creating a beautiful pattern as I continued to dance first to one side of the stage and then the other.

The female vocalist dropped out and as the male vocalist sang his verse I began spinning back to the middle of the stage. Once I was in position I stood on my tiptoes, raising one hand up, I threw a wink out at the audience and as the vocalist belted out a long note all of the Cutiefly doubles converged on me, covering me completely from sight, but as soon as the girl joined back in I flung out my arms and all of the cutieflies explode out trailing Struggle Bug sparkles behind them as they went back into their chorus positions. As the chorus rang out I used the same knee twist move, clapping and eliciting sparks from the cutieflies.

The male singer began singing "Ole" repeatedly, vocalizing beautifully, and as I danced I reached under the wrap around my hip, pulling loose the packet of flowers that I had bought and tossed them into the air. Cutiefly and her doubles used Silver Wind, using the sparkling silver streaks of wind to blow the flowers around the whole stage and cause them to spin and twirl around us. I lifted my arms up in the air and spun around, dancing amidst the shower of flowers.

As the song slowed down for the bridge and only the male vocalist was singing I glided to the middle of the very front of the stage and raised my hands up. Delicately I moved them down to cover my face then gently lowered one arm at a time to my side, signaling Cutiefly's doubles to form two lines on either side of me. 

When the girl's voice joined in again Cutiefly began creating a weak Fairy Wind and as I glided backward my face dropped down and to the side. I could feel both the wrap around my hips and my hair being tossed gently by the wind as I made my way back to the middle of the stage. But as the song strengthened and the girl joined in I jumped and I could feel Cutiefly blast me with a whirlwind of Fairy Wind, lifting me so that I was raising face-first up to the sky and I could hear shouts and cheers from the audience.